Opening Day vs. Cleveland 4-4-05

Who will win?  

196 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• [IMG]http://www.ta-sports.net/Corp/mlb_logos/logo_wsx.gif[/IMG]
    • [IMG]http://www.ta-sports.net/Corp/mlb_logos/logo_cle.gif[/IMG]

Maybe I'm just losing it(which could be the case) but has Yahoo! done away with Game Channel? I can't find a link to it anywhere on their scoreboard page. Game Channel was by far my favorite of the live streaming action things.

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Cali @ Apr 4, 2005 -> 01:06 PM)
Maybe I'm just losing it(which could be the case) but has Yahoo! done away with Game Channel? I can't find a link to it anywhere on their scoreboard page. Game Channel was by far my favorite of the live streaming action things.

I noticed that last night.

QUOTE(Cali @ Apr 4, 2005 -> 07:06 PM)

Looks like they only have the live box score. Try using fox sports ticker or mlb.com. Those are pretty nice too.

QUOTE(SoxFanForever @ Apr 4, 2005 -> 11:08 AM)
Looks like they only have the live box score.  Try using fox sports ticker or mlb.com.  Those are pretty nice too.

I fear change

:P

QUOTE(Punch and Judy Garland @ Apr 4, 2005 -> 07:33 PM)
Yeah good to see that from Dye. BTW, I f'n hate having Uribe hit 9. I'd hit him 7

I think it goes back to the idea that you have a fast guy hitting 9th and leadoff, but I don't know if I agree with Uribe there either.