Indians-Sox Game Thread

SoxFan1

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What is up with Maggs???????? He has not looked comfortable at all at the plate since the season started....he swung very late on a 33 mph fastball for a strike on a pitch out of the strikezone and got under a ball four for a weak fly to center....he just doesn't seem like he feels comfortable up there....we need these guys bigtime and they have yet to produce..come on, guys!!!!!!

you've got to be s***ting me???...i thought i was watching a replay of harold baines in game 3 of the '00 playoffs trying to score on a fly out from 3rd...i know jimenez is slow but my god..that ball was hit to medium deep cf...that was pathetic..we gotta get a real leadoff man!!!

I could say something about Durham right here....but I'll pass on the opportunity

I will always wish we still had Ray Ray and thats coming from one of Jimenez's biggest fans.

He could look like one of the best....and he could look like one of the worst.

The only guy that could get into slumps defensively too. But man could he turn a DP.

Spencer is up and grounds out to SS. 2 down. Could it be a 1-2-3 inning for Garland!

garland...as crappy as he has pitched...has managed to limit the damage...he has kept us in the game...if he can give us 3 maybe 4 innings and give up no more than one run we could get him a W yet

Spencer is up and grounds out to SS. 2 down. Could it be a 1-2-3 inning for Garland!

garland...as crappy as he has pitched...has managed to limit the damage...he has kept us in the game...if he can give us 3 maybe 4 innings and give up no more than one run we could get him a W yet

It seems like another former Cubs gem could do that pretty well too.

Gee, I wonder who that could be??? :huh: :D