Getting to US Cellular

Indywallin

I'm looking at the invoice right now and it says $1053 for parking..? Maybe the tenure has something to do with it..?  :huh

You're paying $13 this year, maybe I am wrong about what quick is paying, who knows. I will have to ask him.

If drive ups pay $17, season ticketholders get roughly a 30% discount.

QUOTE(JimH @ Mar 2, 2005 -> 01:42 PM)
You're paying $13 this year, maybe I am wrong about what quick is paying, who knows.  I will have to ask him.

If drive ups pay $17, season ticketholders get roughly a 30% discount.

Unless they raised it this year, I never paid 17 last year, I'm pretty sure it was 16 but it might have been 15.

QUOTE(Steff @ Mar 2, 2005 -> 07:10 PM)
I'm looking at the invoice right now and it says $1053 for parking..? Maybe the tenure has something to do with it..?  :huh

Steff, parking is 13 for season ticket holders, same as last year. The main lots are 17, no tenure required.

QUOTE(quickman @ Mar 2, 2005 -> 03:33 PM)
Steff, parking is 13 for season ticket holders, same as last year. The main lots are 17, no tenure required.

Thanks Q.. I knew Jim was wrong.. :chair

:lol:

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Mar 2, 2005 -> 04:21 PM)
I do the church parking, you're able to get out very quickly.

I use the one that is on the west side of the viaduct on the north side of 35th. I avoid the expressway and take Pershing to Western and then Western to 115th.

You are kind of in a bind becuase of where you are coming from. 80/94 is a complete mess. If you are driving to the stadium i recommend taking the skyway I-90 up to chicago from I-65. I-90 will dump you on I-94 the dan ryan about 5-10 min from the stadium. I-90 It is a toll road however. The alternative is getting on 80/94 and then taking 94 all the way up, which will most likely take much longer.

Everyone likes to take the EL to the game, the red line. It stops right at 35th street maybe 100 yards from the stadium. That is a great alternative if your coming from downtown. Its the best way since its just $1.75 each way and its really liek a 5 min ride from downtown to the park. But that is for people who are in the city both downtown and where a lot of people live on the near north side, which is the wrigleyville neighborhood. Your best bet is to still drive.

Some other advise is to try maybe to park for a little less in private lots a little further away. I think sox parking is $16 and you can find parking for $10. There are also rumors that Jimbo's the local sox bar gives free residential parking passes away if your are in there for a few brews before a game.

its alot easier to go west on 35th go under the vidock and the next street take a left and park for free in one of the buildings on that street which i am unaware what the name is

That's probably Parnell, and I'm unaware of any buildings there where you can park for free.

Anywhere in the Bridgeport neighborhood south of 29th St. to 39th St, from the Dan Ryan to Halsted ... a neighborhood parking pass is needed. Residents will call the cops to write tickets, especially if you happen to park right in front of their house where they are used to parking.

Especially during the weekends and on any big games, the police will patrol the neighborhood and check for stickers or neighborhood guest passes.

BTW a great place to park for the real crowded games is at Amelio Brothers Meat Company just south of 31st and Canal. It is right next door to the Maxwell St. Depot, the hot dog and pork chop sandwich stand.