FutureSox Top 25 Prospects: 21-25

danman31

The Top 25: 25-21

FutureSox.com's Top 25 Countdown Begins

By FutureSox Staff

The 2005 baseball season is upon us. Spring training baseball has just begun and the start of the season is just around the corner. That means its time for FutureSox.com’s yearly Top Prospect list. The list will cover the White Sox Top 25 prospects counting down from 25 to 1. However, at the conclusion of the list we’ll also have some breakdowns on guys that may not have made the top 25, but have intriguing potential or stories. more...

Well, Jason and I finally got the top 25 going. I hope you all enjoy it, we both put a lot of work into it along with some help from others. I'm hoping to get numbers 20-16 out sometime on Saturday.

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Mar 3, 2005 -> 09:40 PM)
Nice to see it finally out there Dan and Jason.  :)

You're telling me. After saying it would come out for a couple months I thought it would never happen lol. Think about writing 13 of those writeups though. That's a lot of time and effort. Jason has all of the best of the rest as is mentioned in the article so he has even more. And I'm not even done! :lolhitting

QUOTE(danman31 @ Mar 3, 2005 -> 09:42 PM)
You're telling me. After saying it would come out for a couple months I thought it would never happen lol. Think about writing 13 of those writeups though. That's a lot of time and effort. Jason has all of the best of the rest as is mentioned in the article so he has even more. And I'm not even done! :lolhitting

Dan, try doing the Top 50 like I did last few years :P. I was supposed to help you guys with it but I got really bogged down to political stuff and with school work. I'll give you guys a hand at midseason if you so desire :).

By the way, looks good!

Edited by Cerbaho-WG

Ya, that 50 was absolute hell, especially since you guys had to deal with me cause I'm a royal pain in the ass in regards to being so slow at getting stuff formatted.

Looking forward to next time around Cerb, missed not having your normal insight on this one. Of course there was plenty of debate coming up with the numbers. :lol:

QUOTE(KipWellsFan @ Mar 5, 2005 -> 04:16 PM)
Just a suggestion.

Maybe you should start the article with the higher ranking players than the lower ranking players.

So instead of Number 21 showing up first you see number 25 first.  It makes it more suspenseful. :)

Yeah I thought about that except every other ranking publication I've seen does it this way. It's rather odd if you ask me, but hey, I can change it if you want.

QUOTE(danman31 @ Mar 3, 2005 -> 09:38 PM)
The Top 25: 25-21

FutureSox.com's Top 25 Countdown Begins

By FutureSox Staff

Well, Jason and I finally got the top 25 going. I hope you all enjoy it, we both put a lot of work into it along with some help from others. I'm hoping to get numbers 20-16 out sometime on Saturday.

Can't wait to see the rest. Hope you have Ryan Rodriguez in the next set, otherwise you'll unleash my WRATH! LOL!

BTW, anyone see Paulino Reynoso in the game yesterday? The human rain delay had a pretty quick inning.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Mar 4, 2005 -> 08:19 PM)
Ya, that 50 was absolute hell, especially since you guys had to deal with me cause I'm a royal pain in the ass in regards to being so slow at getting stuff formatted. 

Wait, I thought you were a royal pain in the ass in general? :D