first place bulls?

Will the Bulls catch the Pisstons and win the division to take the 2-seed?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Will the Bulls catch the Pisstons and win the division to take the 2-seed?

• Yes
    • No

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ Mar 29, 2005 -> 10:50 PM)
i really wouldnt mind trading Kirk because with Duhon running things i think we would get more value from Kirk with the person he would bring in return.  Only if the Warriors didnt get Davis than they might of traded Pietrus to us for Kirk which would of been awesome.

Piertrus and a s*** load more.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(qwerty @ Mar 29, 2005 -> 07:55 PM)
Per 48 minutes duhon is better.

He is the better true point guard but like hammer said that does not mean he is the better overall player. Let me guess someone will say ''nope'' again? Then i will show them some stats and the they will say ''nope'' again?

You guys are so damn wrong that I'm ashamed for responding.

pietrus sucks...Please don't say you would want him for Kirk...

I'm done with this thread.

QUOTE(SleepyWhiteSox @ Mar 29, 2005 -> 11:55 PM)
You guys are so damn wrong that I'm ashamed for responding.

Haha.

Pietrus is a top ten perimeter defender while kirk is not. Pietrus has so much raw skill potential it's not even funny. Kirk does not. Pietrus gets under twenty minutes which does not help his number any. To say he sucks is a complete f***ing joke in my opinion. Would i trade hinrich for him? Would i trade hinrich and davis for let's say pietrus and one of murphy/dunleavy/ biedrins plus a pick? I would do it in a second.

Edited by qwerty

QUOTE(qwerty @ Mar 30, 2005 -> 06:22 AM)
Haha.

Pietrus is a top ten perimeter defender while kirk is not. Pietrus has so much raw skill potential it's not even funny. Kirk does not.  Pietrus gets under twenty minutes which does not help his number any. To say he sucks is a complete f***ing joke in my opinion. Would i trade hinrich for him? Would i trade hinrich and davis for let's say pietrus and one of murphy/dunleavy/ biedrins plus a pick? I would do it in a second.

He isn't going to get many more minutes either playing behind guys like Jason Richardson.

QUOTE(SoxFanForever @ Mar 30, 2005 -> 01:24 AM)
He isn't going to get many more minutes either playing behind guys like Jason Richardson.

If we ever do get a deal done with davis included that will open up so many more oppurtunities than we have now.

If we could manage to get iggy i would pass out. I know it's a pip dream but... :wub: One of my favorite players in the league. But he probally sucks because he does not score very much.

QUOTE(SoxFanForever @ Mar 29, 2005 -> 10:43 PM)
Maybe you should check their shooting percentages before saying that Kirk and Duhon are shooting close to the same.

You're right. He's shooting a BLISTERING 38%. Move over Peja. That's horrible for a SG. He's shooting 5% better than Duhon and only 2 % better at threes(On fire with his 35%3PFG). Sorry for calling out your guy, but this team runs much more smoothly when he's out. Even Skiles has admitted that without Kirk, they've gotten the ball in the post much better and earlier. All our guards suck at shooting besides Pargo, but none of them are hyped up like KH. I still remember people saying that he was the next John Stockton. I still laugh at that one. Pietrus would do more for this team than KH does.

Anyway, back to the original topic, Bulls won't catch up to Detroit. There's simply not enough games left for them to realistically happen.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Mar 30, 2005 -> 07:39 PM)
3 1/2 games to make up in 60 games vs 4 1/2 game to make up in 13 games is a BIG BIG difference.

not the way the bulls have played after 0-9

they have shown they can beat detroit.

they have a very favorable schedule to end the season.

QUOTE(rangercal @ Mar 30, 2005 -> 07:56 PM)
not the way the bulls have played after 0-9

they have shown they can beat detroit.

they have a very favorable schedule to end the season.

If they lose this game their is no question about it they will not surpass the pistons. It was out of the question before tonight i thought anyway. Even the most optimistic bulls fans don't think that it is a possibilty.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Mar 30, 2005 -> 09:28 PM)
I'd just love to see them get the home court in the 1st round and somehow pass the Wizards.

That would be great...but then we would have to face the Heat in the second round. I wouldn't be too mad about getting the 6th seed because then we would have a legit shot to beat the Celtics and then maybe even Detroit. I'm torn over what seed would be the best. I'll take any seed though after the last seasons.

QUOTE(whitesoxin' @ Mar 30, 2005 -> 09:04 PM)
That would be great...but then we would have to face the Heat in the second round. I wouldn't be too mad about getting the 6th seed because then we would have a legit shot to beat the Celtics and then maybe even Detroit. I'm torn over what seed would be the best. I'll take any seed though after the last seasons.

I would rather face the heat than the heat than the pistons honestly.

Edited by qwerty

QUOTE(SoxFanForever @ Mar 30, 2005 -> 09:00 PM)
You are ready to judge a guy and decide what kind of career he will have based on less than 2 full years in the NBA?  Great idea.

The only reason he got that comparion is because he is white.

QUOTE(qwerty @ Mar 30, 2005 -> 10:08 PM)
I would rather face the heat than the heat than the pistons honestly.

It depends on what Pistions team shows up. They can be dominating, but sometimes they lack the heart. If Brown stays out, I think we might be able to suprise some people against Detroit.

As for the Heat, I think we could take them at home, but winning in Miami would be tough and with no homecourt against them, we would have a major uphill battle.