Bobcats@ bulls.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(SleepyWhiteSox @ Apr 2, 2005 -> 07:35 PM)
Look at the quote I replied to.

Personally, I think they're both about equally valuable.  I like how Eddy establishes an early inside presence to open up shots for everybody else.  I'm not discounting boards; most of you undervalue Eddy and his scoring.

I value his scoring. I don't value anything else he does ( since he does nothing else well).

Just got back from the game. I have to give Qwerty's boys some props. Pike was a stud tonight. Chandler was a beast on the boards. My boy Othella had a huge game. Even Duhon shot really well. Noc's defense is impressive. He is always hustling and diving for balls. I like Pargo but he seems to love to take stupid shots. But that had to be Ben's worst game of the season. He just kept making stupid fouls early. Skiles reamed the guys in the 1st quarter after they had that big lead and then pissed it away. No Curry and no Deng and we are still winning! I'm drinking a few PBR's to celebrate the victory!

Edited by Jabroni

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ Apr 2, 2005 -> 11:54 PM)
nope.... if your refering to Curry he was doing better b4 his heat started going iffy

I was referring to curry's season stats. What harrington has done in the last 3 games is comparable to what curry has done for the year. Not trying to start a fight. Just saying.

I love not being able to type and always have to edit.

Edited by qwerty

QUOTE(qwerty @ Apr 3, 2005 -> 12:57 AM)
I was referring to curry's season stats. What harrington has done in the last 3 games is comparable to what curry has done for the year. Not trying to start a fight. Just saying.

Wow. 3 whole games...

Look at what you've typed before you hit "add reply."

Don't worry I'm an edit whore as well.

See...

Edited by Jabroni

QUOTE(SleepyWhiteSox @ Apr 3, 2005 -> 12:01 AM)
Wow.  3 whole games...

Look at what you've typed before you hit "add reply."

Three games is a standard amount of games to tell what a player will do with a decent amount of minutes. You give harrington starts the rest of the way with these minutes he will put up stats very near what he did the last three.

Does it really matter if i edit or not?

:lolhitting

The crowd went friggin' nuts when he drained that deep 3 from the top of the key with a hand in his face. That was nastay! And it's not just his 3-point shot. His driving the lane was pretty damn impressive. :o

:notworthy

Andres Nocioni, Ben Gordon and Chris Duhon are the only Bulls to play in all 72 games. … Tyson Chandler earned the Bulls an extra point when he reminded officials a second-quarter delay-of-game call on guard Jason Hart was the second against the Bobcats. That's a technical and a free throw, which Eric Piatkowski made.

http://chicagosports.chicagotribune.com/sp...ack=2&cset=true

Seeing Chandler play live is impressive. It seems like he's jumping 5 feet in the air when he grabs rebounds and many times no one will even bother to contest him for it. He's a beast on the boards. :nono

My only knock on him is that he complains to much to the officials about getting fouled. He will stay back and give dirty looks to the referees instead of running back to play defense. Many times he's right and he was mugged but he should just run back on D so the opponent can't get an easy fast break.