Queenie

he was doing good most of race too. damn you jimmie johnson! :fyou

actually missed the wreck so dont know how much of it was jimmie's fault but relish the chance to be able to flip him and/or gordon off... :lol:

btw very glad jr. ended the sucking this weekend... :headbang

Edited by Goldmember

QUOTE(Goldmember @ Apr 3, 2005 -> 10:25 PM)

actually missed the wreck so dont know how much of it was jimmie's fault but relish the chance to be able to flip him and/or gordon off... :lol:

btw very glad jr. ended the sucking this weekend... :headbang

i hear that......i would have liked hime to end it with a win though.

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Apr 3, 2005 -> 09:42 PM)
Did you see the Burton wreck? That's scary. He was finally having a good day too.

I'm not a big NASCAR fan but I have always liked Burton and it sucks to see him do so badly.

Yeah I did. At first I grabbed my sister's arm and started praying - I really didn't think Burton or Busch were going to be able to get out on their own.

I really hate Jimmie Johnson. Did that piece of garbage appologize after the race? I stuck around to hear Kevin thank Jeff and Dave and cut out.

Also, I really feel for Ricky Rudd. That man has no luck whatsoever. And then he came back out and was running faster than lead lap cars with a tore up car. He and Mark had a nasty wreck too - Ricky's car was up in the air after Mark hit him.

QUOTE(Goldmember @ Apr 3, 2005 -> 10:25 PM)

actually missed the wreck so dont know how much of it was jimmie's fault but

Burton, Busch and most other commentaries (and from what I could see) said it was JJ being impatient. And of course when Waltrip gave him a love tap, Chad "no chin" Knaus threw up his hands all exasperated. f*** the both of them the cheating pieces of s***.

I cant wait to hear what Johnson says if anything. I can remember many times when Johnson was crying about someone causing a wreck that took him out and now hes the one that did it. Good to see both guys were ok. Kurt didnt look like he was alright when he first got out. Besides that wreck and the other dumbass wreck with Hamilton Jr it was a good weekend with a top 5 for both Yates cars.

Edited by Confederate_48

When they hit, I really thought an ambulance was going to have to come and get one or both. Head on collisions are nasty enough but at that point, Jeff was at an almost standstill and Busch wasn't braking not realizing Jeff was careening up the track rather than down.

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Apr 4, 2005 -> 01:53 PM)
Nascar.... puh-lease. Formula 1 all the way, they were driving all the way in Bahrain in a track in the middle of the desert, Bahrain peoples!!!  :huh:

FG_FORMULA1_21503.jpg

I watched. Formula 1 is good stuff. Im loving how Schumacher is struggling.

Edited by Confederate_48

QUOTE(Confederate_48 @ Apr 4, 2005 -> 11:57 PM)
I watched. Formula 1 is good stuff. Im loving how Schumacher is struggling.

Absolutely it's making it for much interesting, as are some of the new rules like engines for 2 races, and the same tyres for practise, qualifying and racing, watching them fly all over the track. Was really hoping for Mark Webber to get his 1st podium, but his rear tyres basically gave out and he spun sending him down to 6th. Great scrap the last 7 laps with De La Rosa though.

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Apr 4, 2005 -> 08:00 AM)
Absolutely it's making it for much interesting, as are some of the new rules like engines for 2 races, and the same tyres for practise, qualifying and racing, watching them fly all over the track. Was really hoping for Mark Webber to get his 1st podium, but his rear tyres basically gave out and he spun sending him down to 6th. Great scrap the last 7 laps with De La Rosa though.

you crazy aussie... :P :lol:

QUOTE(Confederate_48 @ Apr 4, 2005 -> 10:15 AM)
Burton said he felt fine today no problems at all and hes dominating the Busch race so far.

Came in second, but he led the most laps. It's interesting to be disappointed in a second place finish.

Alas, one of these weeks will be his.

QUOTE(Queen Prawn @ Apr 4, 2005 -> 01:20 PM)
Came in second, but he led the most laps. It's interesting to be disappointed in a second place finish.

I think going to RCR will help Burton. Roush was pushing him out the door....the last couple years. Losing his sponsor and s***. He'll have better luck with RCR....I see him finishing strong this year....as he did a few years ago.

good place to post the fantasy results for the week:

1 DT's Racers 335

2 Blown Tire in Turn 4 278

3 Rebel Motorsports 249

4 MrEye 235

5 Gordon24 213

6 El Golden Capitan 205

7 Fast Prawns 199

8 TheYanksWonTheWar 183

9 DBAH0 has no idea with this 84

10 Steve 0

overall standings:

1 DT's Racers 1527

2 Blown Tire in Turn 1270

3 Rebel Motorsports 1247

4 El Golden Capitan 1221

5 MrEye 262 1219

6 Gordon24 1167

6 TheYanksWonTheWar 1167

8 Fast Prawns 1085

9 DBAH0 has no idea with this 136

10 Steve 0

dt racers has killed everyone the last 2 weeks...

QUOTE(Queen Prawn @ Apr 4, 2005 -> 06:20 PM)

Good race for Burton today he could have won if he wanted to give Harvick a bump but he doesnt do that kinda stuff. Jarrett had a solid run going again untill he was taken out. At least he told Hmiel how it is before leaving.

QUOTE(Confederate_48 @ Apr 4, 2005 -> 01:36 PM)
Good race for Burton today he could have won if he wanted to give Harvick a bump but he doesnt do that kinda stuff. Jarrett had a solid run going again untill he was taken out. At least he told Hmiel how it is before leaving.

I heard Hmiel (sp?) flipped off DJ when DJ was yelling at him.

Yeah DJ was dropping the F-bomb on him telling him how he felt during the red flag as Hmiel was in his car. It looked like as DJ turned away he flipped him off. After the race Hmiel said he doesnt care about Jarrett and if Jarrett wants to get him back he better do it soon because Jarretts not gonna be around to long.

QUOTE(Confederate_48 @ Apr 4, 2005 -> 02:55 PM)
Yeah DJ was dropping the F-bomb on him telling him how he felt during the red flag as Hmiel was in his car. It looked like as DJ turned away he flipped him off. After the race Hmiel said he doesnt care about Jarrett and if Jarrett wants to get him back he better do it soon because Jarretts not gonna be around to long.

Oh damn. That's not right. :chair