Bonds rehabbing with BALCO-linked trainer

Jabroni

Bonds has denied using steroids and has defended Anderson, calling him a "wonderful person, a very, very giving person"

very, very giving person? Does he give him cookies?

and saying, "To me, a man is innocent until proven guilty."

=

and saying, "See if you can catch me pricks!"

QUOTE(Athomeboy_2000 @ Apr 10, 2005 -> 04:08 PM)
Quick question: Who was the person that gave him the steroids that he claimed that he didnt know where steroids?

Exactly...if this guy told you he had some stuff for arthritis, and then it turned out to be steriods, wouldn't you cut off all ties with that person? Bonds is such a f***ing idiot. I hope he goes to jail for perjury. f***ing lying, cheating piece of s***.

QUOTE(tonyho7476 @ Apr 11, 2005 -> 09:47 AM)
Exactly...if this guy told you he had some stuff for arthritis, and then it turned out to be steriods, wouldn't you cut off all ties with that person?  Bonds is such a f***ing idiot.  I hope he goes to jail for perjury.  f***ing lying, cheating piece of s***.

So I assume by that resonce that it WAS Anderson who gave him the steroids? I wasnt being sarcastic earlier. I was curious, i couldnt remember.

If it WAS Anderson who gave him the steroids, then by going BACK to him as his trainer is an admission that he knew EXACTLY what he was doing. I'm sorry, I dont care if my trainer was my best friend in the whole world, but if he gave me drugs that could hurt my body in the long term and I didnt knwo what they really where he would NOT be my trainer any more.

QUOTE(Athomeboy_2000 @ Apr 11, 2005 -> 11:10 AM)
So I assume by that resonce that it WAS Anderson who gave him the steroids? I wasnt being sarcastic earlier. I was curious, i couldnt remember.

If it WAS Anderson who gave him the steroids, then by going BACK to him as his trainer is an admission that he knew EXACTLY what he was doing. I'm sorry, I dont care if my trainer was my best friend in the whole world, but if he gave me drugs that could hurt my body in the long term and I didnt knwo what they really where he would NOT be my trainer any more.

Yes, Anderson gave them to him. There is a quote in Giambi's testimony that says he went to Bonds and said, how are getting in such good shape and Bonds says, See my trainer. Then Giambi started getting roids through Anderson...and as Giambi said, he knew they were steroids.