Sex in a Car

Texsox

Have you had sex in a car, truck, or van?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Have you had sex in a car, truck, or van?

• If this van's a rockin'; don't come a knockin'!
    • No way
    • Virgin

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Apr 11, 2005 -> 09:52 AM)
I think I know my wife.

Not married? well there ya go.

Dude. I was joking with you. Don't take things so literally. Also, you don't have a clue as to why I am no longer married.

QUOTE(YASNY @ Apr 11, 2005 -> 03:04 PM)
Dude.  I was joking with you.  Don't take things so literally.  Also, you don't have a clue as to why I am no longer married.

I think you need to take your own advice, since I knew you were joking with me and I was joking back about your being single.

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Apr 11, 2005 -> 10:09 AM)
I think you need to take your own advice, since I knew you were joking with me and I was joking back about your being single.

That thought crossed my mind. Either way, we've clarified things now and all is cool. :cheers

When was in high school, during a rain storm, I heard the unmistakable rapping on my Camaro window from a police flashlight.

Six Glenview cops had my girlfriend and I standing outside with very little on while they checked it out. They were all laughing pretty hard.

Looking back, it was hilarious. At the time, definitely a mood killer.

I don't believe in underaged drinking or unprotected sex...its really wrong at this age...but everyone knows my views...its immoral, I guess you grew up with what values your parents gave you and I praise my parents for teaching me these values so I don't end up like a few people I know.

TRU's night made me think of what I would not want to do. I mean I sound lame with this, but fathering as a teenager is not cool, in every situation possible. He makes the choice, and you know how it goes from there.

Although I do not object to making out with someone in my car, because its not sex and you aren't getting anyone pregnant.

Words of Beastly, everyone be suprised.

QUOTE(Beastly @ Apr 11, 2005 -> 11:38 AM)
I don't believe in underaged drinking or unprotected sex...its really wrong at this age...but everyone knows my views...its immoral, I guess you grew up with what values your parents gave you and I praise my parents for teaching me these values so I don't end up like a few people I know.

TRU's night made me think of what I would not want to do. I mean I sound lame with this, but fathering as a teenager is not cool, in every situation possible. He makes the choice, and you know how it goes from there.

Although I do not object to making out with someone in my car, because its not sex and you aren't getting anyone pregnant.

Hang on to values as long as possible. You are not being steered wrong.

QUOTE(IlliniKrush @ Apr 11, 2005 -> 10:45 AM)
Don't worry, none of us think driving drunk is cool either Beastly.

And unprotected sex is definitely not cool. Unless you want to end up preggers and/or with a bunch of STIs....

QUOTE(ChiSoxyGirl @ Apr 11, 2005 -> 10:46 AM)
And unprotected sex is definitely not cool. Unless you want to end up preggers and/or with a bunch of STIs....

Depends on who its with, which is why it was ok for me

QUOTE(Beastly @ Apr 11, 2005 -> 10:38 AM)

Beastly your not wrong for being like that, s*** my parents told me the same stuff when I was a teenager.. I still do it anyways because I want to..

QUOTE(Beastly @ Apr 11, 2005 -> 10:38 AM)
fathering as a teenager is not cool, in every situation possible. He makes the choice, and you know how it goes from there.

Not true.

I had two daughters by the time I was 19 and that's basically what put me through my first two years of college, bought me my first car and my first house before I even turned 21.

Making less than $10,000 a year and claiming head of household with 3 dependants get you a HUGE tax return. I was able to do it two years in a row. :D

Having parents that allow you and your family to live with them for a year or two helps too. :)

ahh gettin it on in the car.

My buddy and I used to call it the spew spot. Man this is kinda messed up now that I think about it, but it was in the alley behind some hair salon on like 56th and Pulaski. The salon was like pushed back so you can park your car further in then anywhere else. We used to always go there with our girlfriends/girls. It was like our own little look out point. There were no lights over there...it was perfect.

But, it was out of necessity cause I lived at home....Once there was somewhere else to go and do the deed.....I said bye to the spew spot.

man this is bringing back some memories.....some good...and some of what I pig I was....

One thing is for sure though, I always, ALWAYS wore a rubber. Don't make that mistake again T R U...I dont care how well you know the girl

QUOTE(T R U @ Apr 11, 2005 -> 10:49 AM)
Beastly your not wrong for being like that, s*** my parents told me the same stuff when I was a teenager.. I still do it anyways because I want to..

I got you, I know what you mean. Don't get me wrong-I've been tempted to do some of that stuff, however, my guilt got to me...the questions I had asked to myself...

Can I ever regain my parents trust if they caught me?

Could I ever deal with the people at school who already mock me and make fun of me and see them make fun of my kid and I?

Would my parents help me with the baby?

I'd obviously be there for the young woman I'd be sleeping with, however, I don't think I could ever forgive myself if something was to be wrong. This is why I consider my morals and that I respect young women and their virtue. They deserve credit, they carry the excess weight, the boobs, they have the babies, and have the periods, I mean seriously, why shouldn't u respect them. Thats why whenever I see people mistreating girls, I slap the guys upside the face and pull their shirt and slam them to the wall...those guys are all f***ers, and usually are just in it for the action anyway...

I'm not gonna say all the stuff that doesn't register to young guys. I will say this, if you get a girl pregnant, your life may not be over, but it will change forever. Imaigne having to take care of a kid you probably don't want, imagine seeing most of your money go toward something you don't want, imagine other girls who you might really want to date look the other way because you're the f*** up with the baby. That might sound harsh, but it's reality. Strap it, cuz no cooch is that good, trust me.

QUOTE(Beastly @ Apr 11, 2005 -> 04:20 PM)
I got you, I know what you mean. Don't get me wrong-I've been tempted to do some of that stuff, however, my guilt got to me...the questions I had asked to myself...

Can I ever regain my parents trust if they caught me?

Could I ever deal with the people at school who already mock me and make fun of me and see them make fun of my kid and I?

Would my parents help me with the baby?

I'd obviously be there for the young woman I'd be sleeping with, however, I don't think I could ever forgive myself if something was to be wrong. This is why I consider my morals and that I respect young women and their virtue. They deserve credit, they carry the excess weight, the boobs, they have the babies, and have the periods, I mean seriously, why shouldn't u respect them. Thats why whenever I see people mistreating girls, I slap the guys upside the face and pull their shirt and  slam them to the wall...those guys are all f***ers, and usually are just in it for the action anyway...

I do respect women and It wasnt with just some random girl.. it was with a girl i had been with for 3 years.. I wouldnt have any problem if she got pregnant and I would do everything in my power to give that kid the best life ever..

My mom had me when she was 19, so she would have to help me out anyways, ive got her in a good situation :P

but she wont get pregnant, im pretty sure about that

QUOTE(T R U @ Apr 11, 2005 -> 10:49 AM)
I still do it anyways because I want to..

^^^

This is the key to life. You will end up doing what you want to do. Most people want to have a job, have a wife, have kids, and be happy like that. Others want something else, for whatever reason. Some people wanna do drugs, some people wanna get in gangs, some people wanna kill themself. I mean, it is kind of a harsh post, but I am only speaking the truth.

How often, growing up and going through school, do you hear people telling you not to drink, not to do drugs, not to use tobacco period, not to have underage sex, yada yada yada...and yet people still do it anyways. Smoking will kill people from lung cancer, alcholism will kill people due to cirrhosis of the liver, drugs will kill you for multiple reasons, chewing tobacco will kill you due to mouth cancer(this one hits me, because I full well know that chewing tobacco can actually lead to cancer faster then cigarettes can, but that has not stopped me from starting up)...how often has everyone heard this throughout their lives?

People will do what they want. Period.

QUOTE(witesoxfan @ Apr 11, 2005 -> 10:50 PM)
^^^

This is the key to life.  You will end up doing what you want to do.  Most people want to have a job, have a wife, have kids, and be happy like that.  Others want something else, for whatever reason.  Some people wanna do drugs, some people wanna get in gangs, some people wanna kill themself.  I mean, it is kind of a harsh post, but I am only speaking the truth.

How often, growing up and going through school, do you hear people telling you not to drink, not to do drugs, not to use tobacco period, not to have underage sex, yada yada yada...and yet people still do it anyways.  Smoking will kill people from lung cancer, alcholism will kill people due to cirrhosis of the liver, drugs will kill you for multiple reasons, chewing tobacco will kill you due to mouth cancer(this one hits me, because I full well know that chewing tobacco can actually lead to cancer faster then cigarettes can, but that has not stopped me from starting up)...how often has everyone heard this throughout their lives?

People will do what they want.  Period.

Haha, you wish wite, you wish.