Sex in a Car

Texsox

Have you had sex in a car, truck, or van?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Have you had sex in a car, truck, or van?

• If this van's a rockin'; don't come a knockin'!
    • No way
    • Virgin

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(witesoxfan @ Apr 11, 2005 -> 09:50 PM)
^^^

This is the key to life.  You will end up doing what you want to do.  Most people want to have a job, have a wife, have kids, and be happy like that.  Others want something else, for whatever reason.  Some people wanna do drugs, some people wanna get in gangs, some people wanna kill themself.  I mean, it is kind of a harsh post, but I am only speaking the truth.

How often, growing up and going through school, do you hear people telling you not to drink, not to do drugs, not to use tobacco period, not to have underage sex, yada yada yada...and yet people still do it anyways.  Smoking will kill people from lung cancer, alcholism will kill people due to cirrhosis of the liver, drugs will kill you for multiple reasons, chewing tobacco will kill you due to mouth cancer(this one hits me, because I full well know that chewing tobacco can actually lead to cancer faster then cigarettes can, but that has not stopped me from starting up)...how often has everyone heard this throughout their lives?

People will do what they want.  Period.

exactly, you only live once..

And qwerty, wite picks up more ho's than the WNBA Draft