Bobby Valentine

Cali

I was just watching BBTN, and they were doinf the Indians highlights, and CC Sabathia was pitched, and not well. Bobby V than said "He's gonna have to straighten out that hat, if he's gonna get those guys out"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Bobby V!! :headbang :headbang

Guest hotsoxchick1

whats up with him wearing his hat all down in his face anyhow....is it too big for his head or what......maybe someone should tell him it does adjust.........lol on bobby though.. hes a funny guy at times......... ;)

whats up with him wearing his hat all down in his face anyhow....is it too big for his head or what......maybe someone should tell him it does adjust.........lol on bobby though.. hes a funny guy at times......... ;)

I like Bobby V quite a bit now that he's not in a Mets uniform.

In regards to the hat, its a thing lefties do. :headbang

I still think it looks f***ing rediculous, and have had that stance for a Long time. Torii Hunter where's his hat like that too, and he's a righty, as does Chistian Guzman, and "O-Dog" Orlando Hudson.

Guest hotsoxchick1

mark doesnt wear his hat like that though...........

I just remember people always telling me when I pitched that they always knew I was a lefty cause the hat would be a little off. I never noticed it, they said it was a lefty thing and lefties kind of naturally put it on a bit wrong.

Probably all a bunch of bulls*** though. I just know being lefty kicks ass. :headbang

I just remember people always telling me when I pitched that they always knew I was a lefty cause the hat would be a little off.  I never noticed it, they said it was a lefty thing and lefties kind of naturally put it on a bit wrong.

Probably all a bunch of bulls*** though.  I just know being lefty kicks ass. :headbang

I've been lobbying for someone to go to a Twins Sox game, sit in the bleachers at the cell and bring a sign that says "Torii, your hat is on crooked, FIX IT!" :lol:

Guest hotsoxchick1
I just remember people always telling me when I pitched that they always knew I was a lefty cause the hat would be a little off.  I never noticed it, they said it was a lefty thing and lefties kind of naturally put it on a bit wrong.

Probably all a bunch of bulls*** though.  I just know being lefty kicks ass. :headbang

I've been lobbying for someone to go to a Twins Sox game, sit in the bleachers at the cell and bring a sign that says "Torii, your hat is on crooked, FIX IT!" :lol:

well hell i can yell that from my seat........i dont need a sign.......... :D

And pokey reese

Probably all a bunch of bulls*** though.  I just know being lefty kicks ass.   :headbang

well hell i can yell that from my seat........i dont need a sign.......... :D

That only adds to the Zing! Factor on Torii. Do 'um both, Sign and Yell!!

And pokey reese

Ooops forgot about Pokey

Yep, I think that would be the best hire, well him or Wally Backman. The one reason I'd like Valentine is it would show the fans that the Sox aren't giving up as they would be bringing in a huge name with a lot of respect.

Right now though, I just hope the Sox keep winning and keep improving on the little things.