Cubs

Nokona

QUOTE(Jabroni @ Apr 23, 2005 -> 03:05 PM)
MWAHAHAHAHA!!!  Flubs fans are going to go ape-s***.  They will want Busty fired after this game.

They really need to get on Jim Hendry. How could any gm bring back this same bullpen after last years fiasco? Actually, this pen might be worse.

Edited by Jordan4life_2004

They seriously put too much stock in the significance of getting rid of Sosa. Yes, he was a pain in the ass, and they had to get rid of him. But they seemed to think that getting rid of Sosa would solve all their problems. If you ask me, Hendry blew this offseason big time.

How did the Pirates get the 4th run, I see where Bobby Hill tripled ... did he score or was another runner on base? Was Hawkins pitching the whole time or did they bring somebody else in?

Did Patterson K to end the game?

Thanks guys.

I always liked Bobby Hill, I think he is an excellent utility man and he is not afraid to hit in big situations. Too bad he has Boras as his agent and the bridge is burned with the White Sox. I would not mind having him on my team, he is a scrapper.

QUOTE(JimH @ Apr 23, 2005 -> 03:15 PM)
How did the Pirates get the 4th run, I see where Bobby Hill tripled ... did he score or was another runner on base?  Was Hawkins pitching the whole time or did they bring somebody else in?

Did Patterson K to end the game?

Thanks guys.

Dusty took out Latroy and brought in Rusch, who gave up a triple to Sanchez, scoring Craig Wilson.

Cubs go down 1-2-3 in the ninth. Hollandsworth K's and then Patterson to end it. A start to a great day. :D

Edited by robinventura23

Patterson struck out on 3 pitches to end the game with runners on the corners.  He struck out swinging on a pitch almost over his head.

Thanks much.

Wow ... Patterson is not a bright ballplayer, at all.

I love it, they have big problems over there. There have been whispers that the chemistry on that team is for absolute s***.