Coming up on the Dan Patrick Show

aboz56

Dan says he is going to talk about "the drama that is going on inside the White Sox locker room."

I'll keep you posted on this discussion, when it starts.

Not sure exactly what drama would be going on besides a 8-game winning streak.

Hopefully it's not more Ozzie/Maggs or Ozzie/Frank talk.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Soxnbears01 @ Apr 26, 2005 -> 11:58 AM)
How much you wanna bet it has to do with ozzie's comments from a week ago.  Just stirring up old news, looking for a negative spin.

Some people never learn. The only reason this hack even has a job is because Keith Olbermann carried his ass all that time on Sportscenter.

QUOTE(EvilJester99 @ Apr 26, 2005 -> 01:59 PM)
KW is suppose to be on as is Kotex Boy all talking about the Sox...can't wait to hear Kotex boy's take....

Should be good then, I'd love to hear Mariotti vs. Kenny.

"A bitter word of words going on between Ozzie and Magglio" is what they are going to be discussing and "Ozzie needs Frank out there playing."

Mariotti and Kenny will both be on within the hour.

Then Dan reads a bunch of quotes from Ozzie regarding Maggs that are what, a week old?

This should be interesting.

"Is KW concerned about Ozzie?" Dan will ask.

I may have to call in if this asswipe is taking calls.

For anyone else, 1-888-729-3776

Call in and tell Dan to read the papers last week and quit putting a negative spin on the Sox 8 game winning streak.

QUOTE(Controlled Chaos @ Apr 26, 2005 -> 12:09 PM)
It's about ozzie vs mags

EDIT....he just mentioned he is tweaking Frank Thomas too

16-4 and this is what they have to talk about. :finger ESPN BoSox/Yank/Cub loving morons. If this was the cubs out to this start it would be press about how this is enchanted and this is the year.

:fyou Dan Patrick you washed up turd

:fyou Busty/Bugsy or whatever your 1924 name is Onley

:fyou Boston Gammons take your chowder and stuff it

Sox Pride Its us against them :gosox1: :gosox3: :gosox2: :gosoxretro: :gosox4: :bringit

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Apr 26, 2005 -> 12:13 PM)
16-4 and this is what they have to talk about. :finger ESPN BoSox/Yank/Cub loving morons.  If this was the cubs out to this start it would be press about how this is enchanted and this is the year. 

:fyou Dan Patrick you washed up turd

:fyou  Busty/Bugsy or whatever your 1924 name is Onley

:fyou Boston Gammons take your chowder and stuff it

Sox Pride Its us against them :gosox1:  :gosox3:  :gosox2:  :gosoxretro:  :gosox4:  :bringit

Even the BBTN crew has been praising us lately. These guys can pucker up and kiss my white ass.

QUOTE(aboz56 @ Apr 26, 2005 -> 12:16 PM)
I suggest a few people call-in, along with myself and tell Dan to talk about the 8 game winning streak instead of giving us bad press from a week ago.

:fyou Dan

1-888-729-3776

Last year, the twins of the DL were on the cover of this magazine and that. They had this "romantic" idea of the cubs vs the bosox in a curse off. We retool over the winter and get crapped on for taking the power from this team. Everybody has been against us, like it always is. Ozzie should print this crap out and paste it on the board. No one respects you, play with a chip on your shoulder.

I keep going back to the scene in Slaptop where the old man is hitting the bus with a sledge and the guy comes up what are you doing. Making the bus look mean.

Lets play mean and ugly. Whitesox Pride

:finger All you baseball analysts