New Family Guy

HighHeat45

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lolhitting once again there were so many references that just sneak on by. Like the old episodes, these can be watched multiple times and subtle jokes and references keep coming out.

QUOTE(T R U @ May 2, 2005 -> 05:59 PM)
Arrested Development sucks a fat one, hopefully they can that stupid ass show

The first season was good, which may be why it won all those awards...

Nice jersey...

Edited by SleepyWhiteSox

I definitely thought that American Dad was brutal. I thought the first one was half decent, but damn, what a waste. Family Guy was great as always. It's amazing how funny the show is the first time you see it. I was laughing my ass off for about half of the episode.

QUOTE(ZoomSlowik @ May 2, 2005 -> 10:43 PM)
I definitely thought that American Dad was brutal. I thought the first one was half decent, but damn, what a waste. Family Guy was great as always. It's amazing how funny the show is the first time you see it. I was laughing my ass off for about half of the episode.

Glad i'm not the only one who thought American Dad totally blew. However I disagree that the first one was "decent." There are three problems with American Dad and why it will never be as funny as family guy.

Peter is a lovable oaf, the dad on american dad is just an obnoxious jackass, not loveable at all.

The wife on american dad is stupid, at least Lois has a brain.

The kids have no personality at all.

Don't even get me started on the dumb fish and space alien. Whos going to care about a fish and a space alien. Much easier to relate to a dog and baby.

Seth Mcfarland must be getting paid huge to damage his good name, because for every episode that comes out the less credibility he has.