Game thread???

southsider2k5

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Garland is terrible. Hanging curves and change-up, dismal slider and no control with a fastball.

Our hitters are beating everything into the ground, except for Carlos who harmlessly poped up to CF after swinging at everything in sight. At least Jimenez worked the walk.

4-0 Indians in the 2nd.

As I've said before, when DWright is ready, Garland goes to AAA. He's a horrible pitcher at this stage, and I don't care that he had a good outing last time out.. He is consistently getting tagged for 1st inning runs, gives up a ridiculous number of tw0 strike baserunners, and walks people at the worst times. He's abysmal right now.

Rios gets picked off 2nd with 1 out.

Hafner robs Jimenez of a two-run single with two outs after Grffanino got hit with a pitch and Olivo reached on infield single which was thrown away by 3B putting runners at 2nd and 3rd.

Olivo hurt his back a bit but stayed in the game and it's starting to rain.

Not looking good. 5-0 Tribe. Noone is afraid of Garland and unless he can trick them and hit his spots like a finesse pitcher, he is toast.

And Garland sucks. Im so sick of this guy. Ive put up with his weak pitching for years now with the promise of hope in the near future. But hes never shown up. He seriously sucks. I cant take him anymore. When Wright shows up send Garland down. Or heck, release him, he will never be anything but a waste of money. This guys a bust, now we should just get this straight and face facts. Home run Burks, 5-0 Indians. Come on JM, come get this schmuck before he blows the game way out of hand. I hate Garland!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :puke :puke

Rios gets picked off 2nd with 1 out.

Hafner robs Jimenez of a two-run single with two outs after Grffanino got hit with a pitch and Olivo reached on infield single which was thrown away by 3B putting runners at 2nd and 3rd.

Olivo hurt his back a bit but stayed in the game and it's starting to rain. 

Not looking good.  5-0 Tribe.  Noone is afraid of Garland and unless he can trick them and hit his spots like a finesse pitcher, he is toast.

Jiminez has been hitting well. I hate that Hafner guy. Id say peg him but thes the only easy out in the Indians lineup for such a weakling like Garland. Heck, hes probably even a toughie for Jon... :angry:

goodbye jon...hello danny

this game is all but ovet..wetbrooke is pitching better then ive ever seen him throw...movemen t is fantastic and he is throwing all his pitches on the corners...we had a shot last inning and blew it..we might not get another one...

bottom line..last 2 days the indians have gotten solid starting pitching..ours has looked like s***

The pen is going to be worn out after the past two games and the fact that we have no off days until next monday. I'm watching it right now and White looks alright. Didn't see Garland, but damn is this ugly.

Sox have stranded a ton of runners once again too.

MANUEL IS A DOPE HE NEEDS TO GO!

how is this manuel's fault???....it wasnt him hanging curves and sinkers belt high middle in to all the cleveburg hitters

geez...another homer 7-0...man this is now officially fugly

Easy, He a dam Moran. Tinkering with the dam lineups, Leaving Buherle in there to LOng, No hit and runs no sacrafices no nothing, Just hidding in that dam corner of the Dugout. The sould put a f***ing sign there Manuel's Corner

I swear the Sox lead the League in Rally Killing