Zambrano dissing Dusty!

iWiN4PreP

Well i was watching some show my dad had thru digital cable tv or w.e.

and it showed dusty saying : he had talked to zambrano and zambano said he was tired etc.

then they interviewed zambrano and he said : Dusty never said anything to me!

More info? Has this already been posted? Pretty funny IMO.

Move this to Around the horn if it should be in there :P

Dusty gets criticized for leaving his pitchers in too long and ruining their arms by everyone. That has to ring in his head almost every game. He was being cautious, especially with a guy that missed a start. I can't really blame him.

well Dusty is already starting to bring his kid Darin around, so we can all look forward to the press conferences when the Cubs blow another 9th run lead with Darin sitting on his lap. Dusty is either going to have to have another kid or retire, because it's not going to be "cute" when Darin is 16 and sitting on his lap in press conferences

QUOTE(SoxFan562004 @ May 22, 2005 -> 12:09 AM)
well Dusty is already starting to bring his kid Darin around, so we can all look forward to the press conferences when the Cubs blow another 9th run lead with Darin sitting on his lap.  Dusty is either going to have to have another kid or retire, because it's not going to be "cute" when Darin is 16 and sitting on his lap in press conferences

Wouldn't it be awesome if Dusty was still f***ing this team up 10-15 years from now?

HAH!

I saw the same interview with Dusty and Z on CSN, that's so funny bcoz you can see Dusty definitely lied. Also from another interview last night, Dusty said the Sox got a couple of hits then ended up with 4 runs and his final words, "DAMN" :lol: