Southside hitmen

best sox broadcaster  

77 members have voted

1. 1. best sox broadcaster

• John Rooney
    • Ed Farmer
    • Hawk
    • DJ

Okay after the Comment by Hawk that KW is the best GM in baseball I lost allot of respect for hawk..

I try and watch the games while listening to the radio..

Aren't you the same guy that had a hard-on for the Sox to overpay Orlando Cabrera? Have you seen your boy's horrible stats lately? Yeah, that would have been a great move. I sure wish you were the Sox GM and not Kenny Williams.

Edited by Jabroni

Aren't you the same guy that had a hard-on for the Sox to overpay Orlando Cabrera?  Have you seen your boy's horrible stats lately?  Yeah, that would have been a great move.  I sure wish you were the Sox GM and not Kenny Williams.

I am also the same guy that said we should have traded Pauly to Baltimore for Roberts and Gibbons..Before that move.. BUt what do I know I sure you will call Roberts overrated as well :rolly

I also called for the Sox to sign Goochi when everyone here had a hard-on for Polanco..

ANd have Crede on the Bench..

:bringit

I am also the same guy that said we should have traded Pauly to Baltimore for Roberts and Gibbons..Before that move.. BUt what do I know I sure you will call Roberts overrated as well :rolly

I also called for the Sox to sign Goochi when everyone here had a hard-on for Polanco..

ANd have Crede on the Bench..

:bringit

And we all know that the Orioles wanted to make that trade, right? GMAFB. :rolly

The Orioles traded Jerry Hairston to the Flubs for Sosa so Brian Roberts was going to be their starting 2nd baseman. They weren't going to trade Roberts.

Edited by Jabroni

And we all know that the Orioles wanted to make that trade, right?  GMAFB. :rolly

Wow keep back peddling.. When it was the offseason, according to some including yourself.. The Sox were getting screwed in that deal... Good thing The Wise KW didn't go after that Roberts kid.. He is worthless, just look at his Career OPS I mean god aweful(sp) some were comparing him to Willie Harris..If Memory serves me correctly..you were one of them..Great eye for Talent.. :rolly

Wow keep back peddling.. When it was the offseason, according to some including yourself.. The Sox were getting screwed in that deal... Good thing The Wise KW didn't go after that Roberts kid.. He is worthless, just look at his Career OPS I mean god aweful(sp) some were comparing him to Willie Harris..If Memory serves me correctly..you were one of them..Great eye for Talent.. :rolly

Back-peddling? You have no clue whether or not the Orioles would have even made that trade so why act like it was a possibility? By the way, I don't recall bashing Brian Roberts like that. Could you find my post and refresh my memory?

Keep this in mind... Had we signed Orlando Cabrera for $32 million dollars, our team would suck right now because we wouldn't have had any money left to sign anyone else. I for one am glad that Kenny didn't listen to you. :headshake

Edited by Jabroni

Back-peddling?  You have no clue whether or not the Orioles would have even made that trade so why act like it was a possibility?  By the way, I don't recall bashing Brian Roberts like that.  Could you find my post and refresh my memory?

Keep this in mind...  Had we signed Orlando Cabrera for $32 million dollars, our team would suck right now because we wouldn't have had any money left to sign anyone else.  I for one am glad that Kenny didn't listen to you. :headshake

All of the offseason posts have been deleted, it seems the farthest back is Spring Training games...

Again, OC was the last option, and How would our team suck you can't say that, 1 person doesn't make the team. As you told me you have no clue that OC would put up the same numbers here as he did there.. in LA/AN/ WTF it called now a days, no one is hitting there when you have a team obp of under .300 OC is not the only problem.

The reason I said that the Oriles would make that trade is simple they were looking for offense, hense the Sammy deal.. And I am sure as hell they would have rather had Pauly over Sammy during the offseason. We could have thrown Diaz or Rauch in the deal as well...

All of the offseason posts have been deleted, it seems the farthest back is Spring Training games...

Again, OC was the last option, and How would our team suck you can't say that, 1 person doesn't make the team. As you told me you have no clue that OC would put up the same numbers here as he did there.. in LA/AN/ WTF it called now a days, no one is hitting there when you have a team obp of under .300 OC is not the only problem.

The reason I said that the Oriles would make that trade is simple they were looking for offense, hense the Sammy deal.. And I am sure as hell they would have rather had Pauly over Sammy during the offseason. We could have thrown Diaz or Rauch in the deal as well...

Once again, you continue to assume that a team would have agreed to a specific trade without knowing for sure. You are just a regular Bruce Levine, aren't you? Did you also predict that Willie Harris for Wes Helms trade?