5/23/2005 Sox @ Halos Game Thread

bjm676

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ May 23, 2005 -> 09:33 PM)
Who should, when Rowand is out?  Not Konerko.  Dye, maybe.  Pierzynski?  Not Timo/Crede/Uribe.

Why not let the Konerko-AJ-Dye trio that has been on fire of late hit 3-4-5 while Aaron sits out a game? Instead of having the slumping Everett hitting 3.

QUOTE(Southside hitmen @ May 23, 2005 -> 10:43 AM)
We should win tonight... Im predicting an 8-3 score

That's a dumb question. They will, of course, partake in the eating of s***, just as the long line of s***-eaters in whose tracks they follow.

EAT s*** CALIFORNIA STYLE.

It will be a feast of s*** spread across golden tables for their family & friends to consume!

Karma is a b****. Some people are getting wayyy too cocky around here. :headshake

For anyone saying that this is going to be an easy series, your wrong. I can't even remember the last time the Sox went into Anaheim and actually played well for an entire series (i can remember a few games where the Sox whooped the Angels...but a lot more where the Angels absolutely annihalted the Sox). This place is basically on the same level as playing in Oakland and the Sox are going to have to play at there best to leave here with wins.

Regardless, sure the Angels are banged up but they also have Steve Finley finally getting his crap together and just took 2 of 3 from the Dodgers and have been pitching surprisingly well.

Don't tell me whose out on the Angels, because they, like the Twins, play the game right and find a way to win regardless.

Nice job trying to reverse it.