5/23/2005 Sox @ Halos Game Thread

bjm676

Our 7-8-9 looked about as tough as you would imagine. Crede has never looked worse at the plate than he does right now. Our lack of a suitable backup to play SS or 3B is hurting us. I don't think Ozzie is comfortable with playing Ozuna at 3B or SS.

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(3E8 @ May 24, 2005 -> 02:44 AM)
Why's everyone pissed at Timo when he threw a strike to Crede for what should've been the third out of the inning?

Lack of range in the outfield. Dallas would have never made it to 3rd on that play if Timo didn't play close to the warning track for every hitter. Also, he looked like he was running in slow motion on the RBI double.

QUOTE(Soxnbears01 @ May 24, 2005 -> 02:44 AM)
Brooksy, this is a terrible sox commercial.

Let's see them dancing in the dugout again :rolly: :lol:

I missed it. I like the Rowand one, though!

QUOTE(3E8 @ May 23, 2005 -> 10:44 PM)
Why's everyone pissed at Timo when he threw a strike to Crede for what should've been the third out of the inning?

Its not Timos arm that people bark about...its the fact that he has the range of Ron Karkovice in CF.

The thing i dont understand is why doesnt pods bunt down the third base line more often. i mean seriously if he worked on bunts he can bunt half a game and get on alot more then him trying to slap the ball... just my thoughts.. and jesus i love gooch.

but i have np with pods i love him either way, just htink if he bunt every time hed have like a 400. avg .. lol

QUOTE(sircaffey @ May 23, 2005 -> 08:57 PM)
Get Carl out of there...Jesus...He's hitting .189 left handed.  God we need Frank...

I cannot wait for Frank to get back into this lineup. He adds so much it is unbelievable. Anyways, assuming we lose tonight, we are still up 5, but we need to take advantage of a Twins loss...

Edited by Tadahito15