6/10 games

WHarris1

Wow is right.

Barons had a 7-0 lead going into the bottom of the 2nd and the wheels fell off. It's now in the top of the 8th as I type this and Birmingham is losing 14-8. Rogowski is 3-3, Josh Fields is 3-4, and Jerry Owens is 2-5. A night to forget for Sean Tracey.

Mobile 15 Barons 9

W- Tovar L-Bullard

Tracey left the game in the second with some sort of problem gave up 6 runs and while Bull got out of the 2nd Mobile tagged Bull for 4 runs in the 3rd and 4th. Hitting stars a plenty tonight Rogo was 3-3 a double and RBI Josh Fields continues his hot road trip with a 4-5 night with a pair of RBI's, Jerry Owens was 3-6 with a pair of RBI. 12 runners left on base for the Barons tonight. 2 mobile players missed hitting for the cycle by not homering. Dwayne pollok pitched very well in 2.2 IP including K'ing the side in the 5th Barons lead in SL south down to a half game with the tropical storm coming a game looks very unlikely tomorrow.

QUOTE(danman31 @ Jun 11, 2005 -> 12:07 AM)
I saw that too with Tracey, you aren't nuts lol. I thought it was weird that a manager would leave in a guy to give up that many runs. Fields finished 4-5 and is turning it around, great to see. Box Score

What I liked about Josh's game was 3 balls hit to RF 1 to LF and 1 to Center

QUOTE(BHAMBARONS @ Jun 11, 2005 -> 04:25 PM)
What I liked about Josh's game was 3 balls hit to RF 1 to LF and 1 to Center

Sounds like he's really coming around and hitting the ball the opposite way, which was a previous problem of his. Keep us updated as always Tom. :)