AND THATS A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!!!!!!&#

NUKE_CLEVELAND

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ Jun 11, 2005 -> 04:26 PM)
Yeah but you dont count. 

:lol:

Someone needs to get the idea of Timo in an airport looking at the flight schedule to Charlotte to the signature gods ASAP.

QUOTE(aboz56 @ Jun 11, 2005 -> 02:28 PM)
Someone needs to get the idea of Timo in an airport  looking at the flight schedule to Charlotte to the signature gods ASAP.

I already threw that one out there in that banner thread that was posted a while back.

Just to add to it he should be like the old movies where some kid would run away from home with a stick held over his shoulder with a pouch containing his few belongings tied on the end.

Edited by NUKE_CLEVELAND

QUOTE(aboz56 @ Jun 11, 2005 -> 02:57 PM)
If they cannot take reading Nuke saying EAT s***, then perhaps a cup check is warranted. :P

And if its Kevin Walker, Vizcaino or some other turd who doesn't like the eat s***, well then...too bad.... :D

It's hard to believe that they would be offended by the language. Don't get me wrong, I trust what Steff said. I just don't understand how a group of people that are known to speak like that, among other unsavory things, would be offended. :huh

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Jun 11, 2005 -> 02:38 PM)
It's hard to believe that they would be offended by the language.  Don't get me wrong, I trust what Steff said.  I just don't understand how a group of people that are known to speak like that, among other unsavory things, would be offended. :huh

Add to that the fact that its directed toward the other team. If anything, I would think that'd evoke a smile or a laugh from them.

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ Jun 11, 2005 -> 04:40 PM)
Add to that the fact that its directed toward the other team.  If anything, I would think that'd evoke a smile or a laugh from them.

They don't like it when you disrespect the Twins.

While Ozzie does cuss a lot and isnt what most people would call a gentleman.... He does respect the teams we face and really only cusses them out when they make the first move... for example when Buck said something about him than he went crazy and same thing in the Magglio case.

While Nuke(btw overall I think your a great poster) with his eat s*** comment is insulting other teams for no reason at all... Like I said if its one of our biggest rivals than I guess it can be semi-acceptable but for every team we face it becomes kind of classless..... Although if the admins overall dont think its a big deal I guess I cant complain.