4-25 game thread

southsider2k5

Bottom of the 1st (3-0 Twins)

-Jimenez grounds out to the shortstop

-Jose works a full count and then flies out to Torri Hunter in center

-Frank Thomas draws a full count taking a pitch that was close.  Mays threw the ball in the exact same spot the next time and Thomas went down looking.

Looks like Cali won the bet Clujer :)

He never said "deal", but I guess I'll pay up if I'm ever at a game with him.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully Mark can at least settle down and get into the 6th or 7th inning.  With Garland going tomorrow we may need those extra pitches.

I have no hope for Garland, can JM just skip him and go straight to the dominant Loaiza? Hes been great in our rotation but everyone else has stunk... :angry:

OK if anyone is watching this game on TV, they have a contest where you send in a players name who you think will hit for the cycle and if your name is picked you win a big prize if your player hits for the cycle. I can't believe how many people have picked Frank Thomas. When was the last time he even hit a triple? The only people I could see picking on this team are D'Angelo or Jose...

OK if anyone is watching this game on TV, they have a contest where you send in a players name who you think will hit for the cycle and if your name is picked you win a big prize if your player hits for the cycle.  I can't believe how many people have picked Frank Thomas.  When was the last time he even hit a triple?  The only people I could see picking on this team are D'Angelo or Jose...

How many outfielders have to fall down for PK to leg out a triple?

And how long would the following time out last? :D

How many outfielders have to fall down for PK to leg out a triple?

And how long would the following time out last? :D

pk has our last inside the park homer :lol: in the tropicanna dome..it bounced off a post in play in left field rolled all the way into rf as the lf and cf ran into each other :lolhitting