Mark Dis-Grace

whitesoxmanager

I just want to say that Mark Disgrace was absolutely abdominally horriscus tonight during the mlb.tv broadcast. I mean he said that the chisox were tired of being chicagos second team? he then was making fun of Frank and his injury ... then continued to mock shingo by saying that his mr. zero in now mr. long ball... and then ripped the chicago media for trying to make him say things he didn't want to say. I just want to say that Mark Disgrace...YOU SUCK! thank god he was on the CUBS...now we know why you are such a sucker! I mean you really pissed me off!

QUOTE(whitesoxmanager @ Jun 13, 2005 -> 09:02 PM)
I just want to say that Mark Disgrace was absolutely abdominally horriscus tonight during the mlb.tv broadcast.  I mean he said that the chisox were tired of being chicagos second team?  he then was making fun of Frank and his injury ...  then continued to mock shingo by saying that his mr. zero in now mr. long ball... and then ripped the chicago media for trying to make him say things he didn't want to say.  I just want to say that Mark Disgrace...YOU SUCK!  thank god he was on the CUBS...now we know why you are such a sucker!  I mean you really pissed me off!

Fitting that your name is "whitesoxmanager" since you mangle the English language every bit as well as Guillen does...............

QUOTE(whitesoxmanager @ Jun 14, 2005 -> 03:02 AM)
I just want to say that Mark Disgrace was absolutely abdominally horriscus tonight during the mlb.tv broadcast.  I mean he said that the chisox were tired of being chicagos second team?  he then was making fun of Frank and his injury ...  then continued to mock shingo by saying that his mr. zero in now mr. long ball... and then ripped the chicago media for trying to make him say things he didn't want to say.  I just want to say that Mark Disgrace...YOU SUCK!  thank god he was on the CUBS...now we know why you are such a sucker!  I mean you really pissed me off!

I heard the broadcast and didn't think he was talking down to us at all. He kept kissing Frank's butt if anything and he's doing an interview with him tomorrow. Shingo has been Mr. Long Ball unfortunately, and the Chicago media (aka Mariotti) can be assholes. I think you heard what you wanted to hear because I didn't see it that my but that just my two cents.

QUOTE(traydragen @ Jun 13, 2005 -> 10:45 PM)
Well I will be nice and be the first one to welcome you whitesoxmanager.  :cheers

well that's too bad, because someone already welcomed him in here. you're the third, the one nobody remembers. Nelly never said anything about #4, so WELCOME TO SOXTALK! :cheers

QUOTE(AirScott @ Jun 13, 2005 -> 10:47 PM)
well that's too bad, because someone already welcomed him in here.  you're the third, the one nobody remembers.  Nelly never said anything about #4, so WELCOME TO SOXTALK! :cheers

You're thinking of the wrong guy.