MOTHERF*CKING B*TCHASS DIPSHIT PASSIONLESS SOX!!!!

BridgeportHeather

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A true barometer of how much better the Sox have been playing?  This thread had slipped all of the way to the 6th page.

Let's keep it on the 6th page with another White Sox winner this evening. :headbang

*Prewarning* a vulgar rant is about to occur, those who are easily offended, should not read. This rant has been rated NC-17, by the message board rating system of Soxtalk ™ and should not be viewed by anyone under the age of 17. Thank you.

WHAT THE f*** WAS JERRY f***ING MANUEL THINKING? I can understand letting Colon start the inning against Ray. I don't agree with it as Ray is a much worse hitter from the right side, plus Marte has been getting out right handers better than lefties, BUT TO NOT HAVE ANYONE THROWING AT ALL IN THE PEN, HOW f***ING STUPID ARE YOU? Barry Bonds is the best hitter of our generation, did anyone really think he was going to be fooled 4 times in a row? Come on. In 3 AB's he had seen EVERYTHING that Colon had to offer. You bring in Marte to give Bonds a completely different look, arm slot, pitch speed... everything. Marte is one of the best lefties in the game. WHY THE f*** IS HE DOWN THERE IF HE ISN'T GOING TO FACE THE KEY LEFTIES? It has been a long time since I left a game that pissed off. And it was all preventable if our manager had a f***ing brain.

BUT TO NOT HAVE ANYONE THROWING AT ALL IN THE PEN, HOW f***ING STUPID ARE YOU?

Really f***ing stupid. However, it didn't shock me to hear Hawk FINALLY say someone is up and warming in the BP 2 singles after Bonds' HR. Why? Because JM is a f***ing idiot! Since he made the right move leaving Colon in and having it blow up in his face, I refrained from mentioning this. But I thought about it during the game and you SS2k3, are so right. BP should have been up and warming at the beginning of the bottom of the 8th. Pretty sad when posters think of this during the game but our dumbf*** manager doesn't :nono .

*Prewarning* a vulgar rant is about to occur, those who are easily offended, should not read.  This rant has been rated NC-17, by the message board rating system of Soxtalk ™ and should not be viewed by anyone under the age of 17.  Thank you.

WHAT THE f*** WAS JERRY f***ING MANUEL THINKING?  I can understand letting Colon start the inning against Ray.  I don't agree with it as Ray is a much worse hitter from the right side, plus Marte has been getting out right handers better than lefties, BUT TO NOT HAVE ANYONE THROWING AT ALL IN THE PEN, HOW f***ING STUPID ARE YOU?  Barry Bonds is the best hitter of our generation, did anyone really think he was going to be fooled 4 times in a row?  Come on.  In 3 AB's he had seen EVERYTHING that Colon had to offer.  You bring in Marte to give Bonds a completely different look, arm slot, pitch speed... everything.  Marte is one of the best lefties in the game.  WHY THE f*** IS HE DOWN THERE IF HE ISN'T GOING TO FACE THE KEY LEFTIES?  It has been a long time since I left a game that pissed off.  And it was all preventable if our manager had a f***ing brain.

No need to put a disclaimer on this. If they can get through what I've said in this thread, they can handle what you've said in this thread. I've outdone you majorly, hun!!! NOBODY can beat what I said in this thread. But thanks for trying! :)

*Prewarning* a vulgar rant is about to occur, those who are easily offended, should not read.  This rant has been rated NC-17, by the message board rating system of Soxtalk ™ and should not be viewed by anyone under the age of 17.  Thank you.

WHAT THE f*** WAS JERRY f***ING MANUEL THINKING?  I can understand letting Colon start the inning against Ray.  I don't agree with it as Ray is a much worse hitter from the right side, plus Marte has been getting out right handers better than lefties, BUT TO NOT HAVE ANYONE THROWING AT ALL IN THE PEN, HOW f***ING STUPID ARE YOU?  Barry Bonds is the best hitter of our generation, did anyone really think he was going to be fooled 4 times in a row?  Come on.  In 3 AB's he had seen EVERYTHING that Colon had to offer.  You bring in Marte to give Bonds a completely different look, arm slot, pitch speed... everything.  Marte is one of the best lefties in the game.  WHY THE f*** IS HE DOWN THERE IF HE ISN'T GOING TO FACE THE KEY LEFTIES?  It has been a long time since I left a game that pissed off.  And it was all preventable if our manager had a f***ing brain.

No need to put a disclaimer on this. If they can get through what I've said in this thread, they can handle what you've said in this thread. I've outdone you majorly, hun!!! NOBODY can beat what I said in this thread. But thanks for trying! :)

Meh, it was for the children :lol:

Speaking of that... how young is the youngest one of us?

I think someone is just graduating 8th grade :huh:

I think someone is just graduating 8th grade :huh:

But we digress.....

f***ING START PLAYING LIKE YOU ENJOY THE f***ING GAME! YOU'RE GETTING PAID MILLIONS OF DOLLARS TO PLAY A KIDS' GAME! DON'T COMPLAIN IF FANS BOO YOU. DON'T GO HALF-ASSED ON GROUNDERS. DON'T POINT FINGERS. YOU'RE THE LUCKIEST BUNCH OF MEN ON THE PLANET, SO YOU SHOULD WAKE UP EVERY DAY AND THANK GOD AND YOUR PARENTS FOR WHAT YOU HAVE!

There's my rant for the day.....

Guest hotsoxchick1
Is this the most popular thread in Soxtalk history? It seems to be the official thread of Sox losses

and a record of our feelings about those losses......... ;)

Hey michelle, where is the picture?

You will go to RIo, right? Look, in Rio, if you wanna buy a house or something else to live, it's much more expensive than buying here, in my state. Just a tip. ;)

Guest hotsoxchick1

rafa i tried to email it from these boards and it came back not valid email addy... where do you want me to send it?

So we get two lead off doubles, 7 hits and zero runs.  If it wasn't for fundementals maybe we could win a few more games... ;)

My softball team almost ran out of a win Sunday morning, then I had to come home and watch the Sox do it? What a pain in the ass!