6/20 Games

BlackBetsy

Collaro had another HR for W-S too. He's having a very good year so far. I know he's been in the minors for a long time, and only playing in the rookie leagues, but he's still only 22 and isn't any older than any of the college seniors we drafted. Who knows what happened with him. I still consider him a non-prospect, but I'm just saying he's someone to keep an eye on if he can continue to play well as he moves up the ranks.

Edited by dasox24

QUOTE(danman31 @ Jun 21, 2005 -> 05:30 AM)
Wow, that's harsh. He's at least a mediocre prospect.

Yeah, I guess it sounded a little harsh to say to watch out for the guy and then call him a "non-prospect". I guess I meant to say that he's not nearly a top prospect, like he'd be considered if he was putting up those stats in his 1st year in the minors, but rather just someone to watch out for. I think the term "mediocre" suits his status well for now.

Jeff Brantley is questioning the decision to stick with Diaz in the 9th. They had their closer, who has an ERA under 1 just sitting down there in the pen. Horrible management. Maybe he is saving Bajenaru for the close game they might have next week. DUMB