Closer in ATL?

wsox08

My friend is a Braves fan, he says that Reitsma hasn't been too bad.  He absolutely hate Dan Kolb.  I can't blame him either, that guy is completely awful.

Im a Braves fan too and your friend is right... Kolb is a piece of s***, I hate the guy. He has like 27 IP and 22 walks, its pathetic.. His mid 6 ERA, wow.. I hate him more than anyone on that team, possibly in the league.

QUOTE(Jimenez4MVP @ Jun 24, 2005 -> 11:00 AM)
Im a Braves fan too and your friend is right... Kolb is a piece of s***, I hate the guy. He has like 27 IP and 22 walks, its pathetic.. His mid 6 ERA, wow.. I hate him more than anyone on that team, possibly in the league.

Yeah, he seems to be the Braves' version of Billy Koch. It's eerily similar. On my friend's birthday, we were talking online and he said he had to go get some sleep because he was working tomorrow. Before he left, he said, "Well, Braves are gonna lose, so there's no point watching it...Kolb is coming in." I laughed because there was like a 5-run lead in the 9th and said he can't be that bad. Well, 20 minutes later I'm looking at scores I see that the Braves lost. I couldn't believe it, and I thought only Billy Koch could be that bad. I felt bad for my friend because his team blew it hardcore on his birthday. The Sox usually lose on my birthday, but never in that style.

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Jun 26, 2005 -> 04:38 PM)
No, he won't.  Do you realize how awful Kolb is as a closer?  They'll put someone else in the closer role before they give Kolb another shot.

I bet joey devine gets called up before the year is over. He is on the fast track like chad cordero/ huston street.

Edited by qwerty