Last Day of the Howard Stern E! Show

tonyho7476

Today is the last day of recording of the Howard Stern Show for E!...a show that I must say I have enjoyed for a long, long time. New episodes will run through next week but then it will be gone. I am sorry to see it go.

Here's to all the great television they have provided and lets hope we get an uncensored show on Showtime or HBO or somewhere else.

Nice work guys! :cheers

Edited by tonyho7476

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ Jul 1, 2005 -> 09:28 AM)
You've seen one of those shows, you've seen them all. How many times do you have to see Howard say" What are those honey...b cups? c cups? Boy, I'd like to bang you......"

That's a bit of a generalization...but since I listen to the show everyday, I like to tune in to check out what these people look like. Plus, how about all the freaks...love the beatlejuice!

Stop hating on my thread :stick

QUOTE(3E8 @ Jul 1, 2005 -> 10:04 AM)
Is the show being renewed somewhere else?

I haven't heard anything as of now. Maybe once they get to Sirus the Showtime thing will fall into place.

While that is a slight overstatement, it sure did seem like the E! show focused on the women quite a bit.

Absoultely skip Friday nights if you don't want to hear "what I'd do to you...."

I hardly ever watched the E! show, so I won't miss it at all.

I just started listening to him again on WCKG, but I won't follow him to satellite radio.

QUOTE(The Critic @ Jul 1, 2005 -> 10:10 AM)
While that is a slight overstatement, it sure did seem like the E! show focused on the women quite a bit.

Absoultely skip Friday nights if you don't want to hear "what I'd do to you...."

I hardly ever watched the E! show, so I won't miss it at all.

I just started listening to him again on WCKG, but I won't follow him to satellite radio.

The E! show definitely did. Today's was hysterical with that guy from Jackass (not Knoxville) and throwing darts at him. And then poor KC calling in.. they never ran the good interviews because that's not what guys wanted to see on TV. They did a pole once and the "Erica the Gymnist" episode won by a landslide.

I'm following him to Sirus. Curious as to how he'll be with no limitations.

QUOTE(Steff @ Jul 1, 2005 -> 10:15 AM)
The E! show definitely did. Today's was hysterical with that guy from Jackass (not Knoxville) and throwing darts at him. And then poor KC calling in.. they never ran the good interviews because that's not what guys wanted to see on TV. They did a pole once and the "Erica the Gymnist" episode won by a landslide.

ERica the gymnast was the best episode ever....

I think Stern will be awesome with no limitations and that won't be based on being able to use the F word....

The KC stuff today was good...it was good to hear him and know how things were going for him...I always liked him on the show.

QUOTE(Steff @ Jul 1, 2005 -> 09:15 AM)

Howard Stern is my idol... im definitely following him over to sirius... any woman who's a stern fan is a huge turn on in my book/

QUOTE(MurcieOne @ Jul 1, 2005 -> 11:10 AM)
Howard Stern is my idol... im definitely following him over to sirius...  any woman who's a stern fan is a huge turn on in my book/

Agreed...Steff, you pleasantly surprise on that one... :cheers

QUOTE(Finkelstein @ Jul 1, 2005 -> 11:14 AM)
I think that I read somewhere that Stern is in negotiations with SpikeTV to continue the TV portion of the show.  Like you said earlier, I would rather see it on HBO or Showtime.

Yeah, we've already had the censored version...I'm looking for a completely uncensored version...I already know what bleeping and pixellating look like... :P

QUOTE(Middle Buffalo @ Jul 1, 2005 -> 11:52 AM)
I've heard the Spike TV possibility too.  It makes sense because that's who he's developing his cartoon with. 

Can someone summarize the KC interview?  I only heard the end.  I always thought he was funny, and I feel sad for him.

KC was fired last October because he was contiunously late or not showing up for work. He revealed today that in addition to his gambling problem, he also had a drug and alcohol problem. The drug part was not really revealed, but it sounded like he was doing pills...ridalin was mentioned in combination with beer.

Also, the call got heated and KC got mad when Tom came into the studio. KC is mad at Tom because Tom promised him another chance after rehab, but KC did not get it.

KC was also promoting his DVD, which sounded like him running around with his friends, scaring people...sounded real dumb.

KC is living in LA and still doing comedy and says he is really happy.

QUOTE(3E8 @ Jul 1, 2005 -> 12:20 PM)
I had no idea KC was a comedian.

Not much of one...but he does do gigs at comedy places...go see him and you can decide...he was in Chicago with Artie a few weeks ago...I don't know how he did, I didn't see it.

QUOTE(tonyho7476 @ Jul 1, 2005 -> 12:32 PM)
Not much of one...but he does do gigs at comedy places...go see him and you can decide...he was in Chicago with Artie a few weeks ago...I don't know how he did, I didn't see it.

I saw him at Zanies in Vernon Hills a few times..he's pretty good.

QUOTE(3E8 @ Jul 1, 2005 -> 12:51 PM)
My favorite episodes were whenever they played the game 'Telephone' with Beetlejuice.  They were always a riot.

Beetlejuice is always a riot...how about a couple months ago when they were talking about him wearing a diaper? Who me? Priceless.

QUOTE(3E8 @ Jul 1, 2005 -> 12:51 PM)
My favorite episodes were whenever they played the game 'Telephone' with Beetlejuice.  They were always a riot.

Beetle is funny.. but Hank the dwarf was hands down the most hysterical human being on that show. OMG.. I can still remember when they dressed him in that bunny suit!! :lolhitting

QUOTE(Steff @ Jul 1, 2005 -> 01:01 PM)
Beetle is funny.. but Hank the dwarf was hands down the most hysterical human being on that show. OMG.. I can still remember when they dressed him in that bunny suit!!  :lolhitting

Imagine being told to 'Go sleep with your mother!', from a guy dressed as a bunny. I also blew milk when they stuck him in the steamer trunk on 59th street.

Hank died just before 9/11...I can't believe he's been dead for 4 years.

QUOTE(tonyho7476 @ Jul 1, 2005 -> 01:12 PM)
Imagine being told to 'Go sleep with your mother!', from a guy dressed as a bunny.  I also blew milk when they stuck him in the steamer trunk on 59th street. 

Hank died just before 9/11...I can't believe he's been dead for 4 years.

OMG.. when he was in the truck that was classic. :lol:

They were just talking about him the other day. I guess Howard took care of his mom, setting her up for life.

Also I heard that Kennith Keith was real sick.. some form of cancer and Howard helped or is helping pay for his home care.

QUOTE(Steff @ Jul 1, 2005 -> 01:17 PM)
OMG.. when he was in the truck that was classic.  :lol:

They were just talking about him the other day. I guess Howard took care of his mom, setting her up for life.

Also I heard that Kennith Keith was real sick.. some form of cancer and Howard helped or is helping pay for his home care.

Wow, that would be real generous of him...something he certainly didn't need to do.

Something tells me he's not going to do the same for High Pitch Eric

Edited by tonyho7476