GROUP OUTING question

southsider2k5

QUOTE(Chisoxrd5 @ Jul 22, 2005 -> 01:33 PM)
Could you hypothetically roll from the patio party to the bullpen sports bar and hang out there without ever actually having a game ticket?? :huh

No, you have to have a game ticket to get into the park.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Chisoxrd5 @ Jul 22, 2005 -> 12:33 PM)
Could you hypothetically roll from the patio party to the bullpen sports bar and hang out there without ever actually having a game ticket?? :huh

No, you have to have a game ticket to get into the park.

IDIOT!!!!!! :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :chair

If you plan on doing the Patio Party and spending the remainder of the game in the Bullpen Sports Bar, just buy the cheapest upper deck ticket.

How's that for a news flash? :bang :lol:

QUOTE(JimH @ Jul 22, 2005 -> 01:42 PM)
If you plan on doing the Patio Party and spending the remainder of the game in the Bullpen Sports Bar, just buy the cheapest upper deck ticket.

How's that for a news flash?   :bang   :lol:

Uhhh.. news flash..

Why would you pay $14 for an UD ticket when they are going to let you buy a LR for $13..?? :huh

QUOTE(JimH @ Jul 22, 2005 -> 12:42 PM)

How's that for a news flash?   :bang   :lol:

Yup just pile it on....everyone get in line and call me a moron. :P

I was just inquiring anyway. I don't think i'm going to fret over $13 dollars. I'm way too foolish to understand the value of money. :lol:

Edited by Chisoxrd5

QUOTE(Chisoxrd5 @ Jul 22, 2005 -> 01:45 PM)
Yup just pile it on....everyone get in line and call me a moron.

I was just inquiring anyway. I don't think i'm going to fret over $13 dollars. I'm way too foolish to understand the value of money.

I didn't think it was a stupid question.. if you've never done it before how would you know..

Uhhh.. news flash.. 

Why would you pay $14 for an UD ticket when they are going to let you buy a LR for $13..?? :huh

Actually, let me edit the post here because I wasn't clear, nor do i have all the ticket prices memorized.

Get an upper deck resserved ticket from someone outside who'll sell it cheaper than $13, say, $12.99. Or maybe he has a Granton coupon book

There, I think I have all my bases covered with the accounting majors now.

QUOTE(JimH @ Jul 23, 2005 -> 02:36 PM)
Actually, let me edit the post here because I wasn't clear, nor do i have all the ticket prices memorized.

Get an upper deck resserved ticket from someone outside who'll sell it cheaper than $13, say, $12.99.  Or maybe he has a Granton coupon book

There, I think I have all my bases covered with the accounting majors now.

I don't have the UD prices memorized either.. but I did read the post from the Sox stating what they would be charging for a LD ticket.

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Jul 25, 2005 -> 01:10 PM)
Hal and I are just waiting on more info and a flyer from the ticket rep at this point.

Hey Heads,

I just thought I'd come over here just to let folks know that I tried to get the Sox ticket rep working on this on the phone today, and wasn't able to after about 4-5 tries at varioius times. He didn't get back to me, so I'm assuming that he had the day off. The last I heard from him was an email sent Friday that said he hoped to have a flyer ready to send out that day, but I didn't read the email until Saturday, so things on the WSI end have been on hold since then. Here's hoping we hear something soon.

Hal

QUOTE(TornLabrum @ Jul 25, 2005 -> 10:18 PM)
Hey Heads,

I just thought I'd come over here just to let folks know that I tried to get the Sox ticket rep working on this on the phone today, and wasn't able to after about 4-5 tries at varioius times.  He didn't get back to me, so I'm assuming that he had the day off.  The last I heard from him was an email sent Friday that said he hoped to have a flyer ready to send out that day, but I didn't read the email until Saturday, so things on the WSI end have been on hold since then.  Here's hoping we hear something soon.

Hal

Welcome to Soxtalk, Hal!!!

But you know, there's a PM function for stuff like this!!!

;) :P :D

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Jul 26, 2005 -> 09:39 AM)
Did I miss the date and details? Too lazy to read. :crying

It's official.. 9/8 is the date. Hal posted the flyer on WSI.. I assume Alex with post it here also when he gets it.

CORE OF THE CORE SOX FAN BASE OUTING

Sox vs. Royals THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 8, 2005

7:05 p.m. U.S. Cellular Field

Hey Totally Biased Sox Fans!

This one's for you: join your fellow “core of the core” Sox fans for a fun-filled Thursday night at U.S. Cellular Field.

Meet your fellow die-hard Sox fans in the Patio area for a 2-hr. pregame party and enjoy the company of your Sox-biased friends,

share Sox stories, and discuss post-season possibilities. Re-locate to your Lower Reserved seats after the party to continue your

discussions on the main concourse. Additionally, if you book a group of 20 or more tickets, plan on the following perks:

•Seats together

•Free Scoreboard Message

•2 Gift Certificates to an '06 White Sox Game

So wear your Sox Pride on your sleeves to the Sep. 8 game and take advantage of a special late-summer event!

ALL ORDERS MUST BE RECEIVED BY FRIDAY AUGUST 19 WITH FULL PAYMENT.

MAIL THIS FORM WITH PAYMENT TO:

Core of the Core Night, September 8 vs. Kansas City Royals

PARTY PATIO & GAME TICKET

CHICAGO WHITE SOX

SALES DEPARTMENT

333 W 35TH ST

CHICAGO, IL 60616

# of Tickets _______ Ticket Price $41 (regularly $51) ______________ Price Total _______________

PARKING @ $17 ____________

TOTAL ENCLOSED______________

All orders will be accepted via mail or fax and no service fees will apply.

Orders will not not be redeemed at the box office. be redeemed at the box office. NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES.

Name _________________________User Name_______________________

Address___________________________________________ ____________

City, State, Zip_______________________________________________ __

Home Phone_________________ Work Phone________________________

E-Mail______________________________________________ __________

Please charge my: __Visa Mastercard ___Amex ____ Discover

Account# _____________________ Expiration Date________________

Credit card orders can be faxed to Anthony Wade at 312.674.5140

OR:

___Enclosed is a check or money order payable to the Chicago White Sox. Check #______________

(BAND-WAGON FANS NOT ALLOWED)