7/22 Game Thread

rangercal

QUOTE(Sox Hustler @ Jul 22, 2005 -> 02:42 PM)
Do you have java installed? Might want to check Internet Options/Security/Internet/Custom Level, make sure Active X is on prompt because SP2 disables it all together. Also go to the Advanced tab and make sure everything is ok there with Java.

By the way you should use Mozilla Firefox a lot more better.

thanks a lot bro, i'll check it out...go chisox!

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(ottawa_sox @ Jul 22, 2005 -> 06:33 PM)
At least Detroit is making life difficult for Minnesota. 7-3 Detroit in the 5th, man on second , nobody out.

Make that 8-3! Top of 6th.

QUOTE(fathom @ Jul 22, 2005 -> 05:45 PM)
Wow, that's not predicatable we didn't have a hit through 3 innings.  Hey KW, save our offense please!!!! Our 5-6-7-8-9 is the worst consecutive batters in a starting lineup this season in baseball, guaranteed.

The only way we are going to score against Wakefield is via the HR. Hpefully Rowand, PK, Crede or Uribe can connect on a few

QUOTE(Sox Hustler @ Jul 22, 2005 -> 02:42 PM)
Do you have java installed? Might want to check Internet Options/Security/Internet/Custom Level, make sure Active X is on prompt because SP2 disables it all together. Also go to the Advanced tab and make sure everything is ok there with Java.

By the way you should use Mozilla Firefox a lot more better.

hehe, turns out i had to update some java download...woo hoo!

QUOTE(CYGarland @ Jul 22, 2005 -> 08:50 PM)
The only way we are going to score against Wakefield is via the HR. Hpefully Rowand, PK, Crede or Uribe can connect on a few

At least 5 of our hitters should be able to run at will if they can ever get on base - pitchout not withstanding.

QUOTE(fathom @ Jul 22, 2005 -> 08:00 PM)
I'm all for Rowand in the 2 hole the rest of the year.  Put Iguchi in the 5 spot, and let him drive more runners in.  Pods is fast enough to be able to get moved over on just about anything Rowand would put into play.

I don't know about that. Rowand isn't what I would call a great situational hitter, and will be even less effective when forced to take strikes for Podsednik to run.