7/22 Game Thread

rangercal

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(fathom @ Jul 22, 2005 -> 05:29 PM)
The offense isn't putting up a very good effort at the plate so far.  AJP needs to get far away from the middle of the order, and go back towards the bottom where he belongs.

AJ shouldn't even be in the lineup! Widge has a much better chance against Wakefield. WTF is up with the s***ty lineups vs the Bo Sox? I for one am not comfortable w/ just a 10 game lead right now, in September yes, but right now we need to keep our nose to the grindstone

Wow -- filthy sinker to Graff by Jon there.

Oh, and Everett looked awful in his AB. Three pitches, three swings, three misses -- and on all three, he misses high. Seemed like he was swinging out of his shoes, too, but I'm not gonna debate that.

QUOTE(ottawa_sox @ Jul 22, 2005 -> 05:33 PM)
At least Detroit is making life difficult for Minnesota. 7-3 Detroit in the 5th, man on second , nobody out.

Thank god, because i have abad feeling about this one..............Obviously :P

You guys think we've had bad ab's so far? Wait till this next 1/2 inning, it's going to be freakin hilarious :lol: ................Sorry i'm being so negative guys, but i just can't get over this horrible lineup tonite :)

Edited by CYGarland

QUOTE(ChiSoxCE2005 @ Jul 22, 2005 -> 06:38 PM)
Internet Explorer.  It's weird because i can access streaming videos, music, and other chat rooms...this is the first time i've gotten this.

Do you have java installed? Might want to check Internet Options/Security/Internet/Custom Level, make sure Active X is on prompt because SP2 disables it all together. Also go to the Advanced tab and make sure everything is ok there with Java.

By the way you should use Mozilla Firefox a lot more better.