being bashed on dan patrick show again.

alexgtp

QUOTE(ChiSoxyGirl @ Jul 26, 2005 -> 11:43 AM)
Speaking of idiots, I haven't heard anything about Moronatti in ages (I'm not complaining). Is he still around?

He's actually been talking good about the White Sox. I think last week he said he thinks we have a 40% chance of winning it all and praised us for our pitching and defense. He also said he isn't worried about a losing streak with this team because it always bounces back with 7 or 8 wins in a row.

also saying that there were so many bosox fans in chicago...they TRAVEL EVERYWHERE! thats why there is a red sox nation and you can go to a game in freakin san diego or against a team in the middle of the earth and they would follow better than any otehr baseball team

QUOTE(alexgtp @ Jul 26, 2005 -> 11:11 AM)
guys tune in now.. jack ass extroidanaire eric casillias.. is talking smack about us again..

Dan Patrick is a stupid hack who's career was made by his partner Keith Olbermann back when SportsCenter was worth watching. There is nothing he has to say that I find worth a s***.

QUOTE(AddisonStSox @ Jul 26, 2005 -> 02:01 PM)
Don't know if ya'll were listening...but, I actually got through and was on the air with Eric.

Ha...I thought that was you... :cheers

Although you were a little too agree-ey, but it was probably the only way they would let you on.

QUOTE(Chisoxrd5 @ Jul 26, 2005 -> 02:04 PM)
Ha...I thought that was you...  :cheers

Although you were a little too agree-ey, but it was probably the only way they would let you on.

Yeah :P :P

I don't know when they cut me off, but I was about to tear him to shreads on the successes of the team.

For the most part, I agreed with him about the stadium.

How far did they let me go?

QUOTE(AddisonStSox @ Jul 26, 2005 -> 02:08 PM)
Yeah :P  :P

I don't know when they cut me off, but I was about to tear him to shreads on the successes of the team.

For the most part, I agreed with him about the stadium.

How far did they let me go?

Hmm...it never even made it to the part where you talked about the team itself. It basically ended right after the stadium talk. You kinda ended up sounding like his best buddy! :P :lol:

QUOTE(Chisoxrd5 @ Jul 26, 2005 -> 02:12 PM)
Hmm...it never even made it to the part where you talked about the team itself. It basically ended right after the stadium talk. You kinda ended up sounding like his best buddy!  :P  :lol:

Awwwwwwwwwwwww damnit!!!!!!!!!

Frickin' Phil the Show-killer.

I was powerless in that situation...hang wif' em :bang :P

QUOTE(Soxnbears01 @ Jul 26, 2005 -> 03:14 PM)
Is this all soxtalk has become lately?

All the threads are somehow like this or talking about a rumored trade.

all in all, this place has become very boring lately.

There's an interesting thread over on SLAP of Juggs calling everyone morons. :lol:

Who's Eric Casillias? Sounds like a name that just graduated from nearby Cook County Community College.

And who cares what anyone says about our team, negatively speaking? We're supposed to be "Flying Under The Radar" per our GM, or F.U.T.R. - hey, that stands for Future!!!!!

:bringit I like the FU first part of that to anyone who says anything negative about our team.