7-27-05 Game thread Sox @ KC

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Jul 28, 2005 -> 06:44 AM)
Nice try at a backtrack, but you are totally full of it.  That was no joke.

LOL!

If you'd of read the entire post... you'd of seen that I said that when I started I was pissed and it wasn't a joke... However after the first 5 mins I just ran with it because at the time it seemed funny as hell...

Was it the most mature thing to do... nope... but we can't all take this board as seriously as you do all the time... Can you imagine what a boring place it would make this?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Jeckle2000 @ Jul 28, 2005 -> 08:21 AM)
LOL!

If you'd of read the entire post... you'd of seen that I said that when I started I was pissed and it wasn't a joke... However after the first 5 mins I just ran with it because at the time it seemed funny as hell...

Was it the most mature thing to do... nope... but we can't all take this board as seriously as you do all the time... Can you imagine what a boring place it would make this?

Boring maybe, but definately a lot more intelligible.

I know you don't care, but stuff like this has been a big part of the problem on this site lately. Everybody thinks it isn't them, but it wouldn't hurt for some people to do a little self-reflections on why they are here and what they contribute to this site.