Another Victory Game Thread 7-30-05

aboz56

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Already at 51 pitches. Still 0 outs. I knew Byrnes would do something that guy kills us no matter what uniform he wears.

Edited by robinventura23

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Jul 30, 2005 -> 06:31 PM)
4 run inning with a man on 2nd and no body out

CONTRERAS YOU ARE CRAP

You allow the 7-8-9 hitters to reach base against a team with the Orioles lineup, and you deserve to give up a lot of runs.

QUOTE(WSoxMatt @ Jul 30, 2005 -> 06:34 PM)
Sheesh we are in the Os pen already and they are dead tired...long game folks  be patient

No one said this game is over. Rather, people are just sick of seeing the typical Contreras blow-up.

OK if it were me I'd be tossing every f***ING thing in the Dug out on the field hoping that I hit JOSE int he friggin head.... OZZIE is not loking happy.. wonder why he's leaving him in after that last walk.. obviously he is no good today.

QUOTE(osxfreak @ Jul 30, 2005 -> 06:35 PM)
OK if it were me I'd be tossing every f***ING thing in the Dug out on the field hoping that I hit JOSE int he friggin head.... OZZIE is not loking happy.. wonder why he's leaving him in after that last walk.. obviously he is no good today.

No reason to take him out yet. At this stage, one game is not important enough to tire out our bullpen for a week.

QUOTE(fathom @ Jul 30, 2005 -> 12:37 PM)
No reason to take him out yet.  At this stage, one game is not important enough to tire out our bullpen for a week.

And this is the reason I come here.. Not only to Cheer and Jeer the games but to learn.. Point taken and Agree... Thanks for the slap upside the frustration head. :lolhitting