Core of the Core Sales Slow...

Heads22

Hal and I are trying to get the word out if anyone is still waiting to order. If anyone has any questions, don't be afraid to ask.

10 days left to order. All orders must be in by August 19 with full payment.

Oh, and if you order, beautiful women will make out with you. Just look for the check box on the order form.

Hal's info:

The Sox have invited at least WSI and Sox Talk. I haven't seen any information on any other Sox web sites. They have reserved 500 seats in the patio area and 500 seats in Section 105 (the entire section). They will hold more if the orders get large enough.

You must have a game ticket in order to get into the patio area. The order form includes the price of the game ticket and the patio area. If you have a game ticket already, you may purchase just the patio pass by either calling Kurt Hasenbalg at (312) 674-5187 or email him at khasenbalg@chisox.com .

You may purchase tickets for as many guests as you wish.

The menu in the patio area includes BBQ ribs, chicken, hamburgers, hot dogs, cole slaw, macaroni salad, potato salad, pop, and beer. You may take all you can eat or drink. Cups of beer may not be taken out of the patio area.

The patio party starts at 5:30 when the gates open. It ends about 30 minutes after the start of the game.

If you have any questions, post here, on the other thread, or email me at hvickery@svs.com .

What this proves is that not EVERYONE is looking to meet people via the Internet!

:D

I am a bit surprised that the sales are so low, but I have to say that this is not the kind of thing I'd really be all that interested in. The fact that I have 3 other games in September as well as other activities planned makes it easier to justify not going, but the fact is I probably wouldn't go to an Internet "meet-and-greet" anyway.

QUOTE(The Critic @ Aug 9, 2005 -> 07:59 PM)
What this proves is that not EVERYONE is looking to meet people via the Internet!

I am a bit surprised that the sales are so low, but I have to say that this is not the kind of thing I'd really be all that interested in. The fact that I have 3 other games in September as well as other activities planned makes it easier to justify not going, but the fact is I probably wouldn't go to an Internet "meet-and-greet" anyway.

That's just because you know everyone wants to meet you so they can kick your ass

:fight :fight :whip :chair

Everyone who can get along to this absolutely should. It's not very often you'd be able to socialize with fellow SoxTalk members, see a great game of baseball, and have some great food and drink while you're at it. I'd jump at the oppurtunity if I could. :)

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Aug 10, 2005 -> 07:01 AM)

That's just because you know everyone wants to meet you so they can kick your ass

:fight  :fight  :whip  :chair

Nahhhh, that's not it at all! Not to brag, but I am well versed in many forms of combat techniques ( both traditional and unorthodox ), and I am skilled with ninja stars and a bow and arrow....

The Core Of The Core thing just smells like a Star Trek convention to me, with a ball game afterwards.....no offense..... :D

QUOTE(The Critic @ Aug 9, 2005 -> 07:59 PM)

Fairweather fan... :P

:lolhitting