OK HERES THE DOPE...........

Guest hotsoxchick1

I hate this. Once Kenny is confirmed gone, I wont root for this team any longer until Manuel is gone as well. Ill be here and posting but I wont root for the Sox. I really wouldnt care if they lost like ten in a row just to see Manuel get the can. Lets see him free manage. Hell screw up and finally JR will have enough evidence to fire him.

See here's the key. If you can Manuel and still have Williams, Kenny is still trying to be the freaking manager. Manuel will now sink or swim on his own.

I don't check the boards for about an hour and s*** hits the fan.....

Well, i want to see JM manage a team by himself...i don't know how much to jump on Manuel if all these damn moves are actually Williams.  :cheers

Well, nothing is *official* yet, but Michelle is good with this so I believe it.

This move turns up the heat on Manuel in my opinion.

The only thing missing is the obligatory sex.  Then it would be a great movie.  HSC, you should get the movie rights.

When do you think this will hit the papers.  I'm sure those guys read SoxNet.

we had the obligatory sex story last year with clayton :huh:

Guest hotsoxchick1
The only thing missing is the obligatory sex.  Then it would be a great movie.  HSC, you should get the movie rights.

When do you think this will hit the papers.  I'm sure those guys read SoxNet.

from what i understand it was supposed to happen today.... dont know what the hold up was but.....i look for it to be announced within the next few days ..........im sure theres paperwork and loose ends to tie up tightly...........i still love that phone thing were the battery went dead.....from what i hear there was a smile on jm's face a mile wide......when he heard...........

hey steff is the for sale sign in the yard over there at his place yet.....lmao........ :D

Which is as it should be - let JM manage and succeed or fail without the Cell Phone King interfering in every move -

I think it is great that in a choice between the GM and manager, KW and EE chose the manager - that will allow JM all he needs, whoever the new GM is, to sink or swim on his own

Which is as it should be - let JM manage and succeed or fail without the Cell Phone King interfering in every move -

I think it is great that in a choice between the GM and manager, KW and EE chose the manager - that will allow JM all he needs, whoever the new GM is, to sink or swim on his own

i guess this should be no surpurse...every player thats left the organization with the exception of durham has trashed KW bigtime....and he probably didnt do it because he got to go to winner..he has to be loving his new situation in san fran...

i hope he gets s***canned so the whole story comes out...there has to be so much more than what we have...im sure some players went to EE and said.DO SOMETHING!!! :headbang

interim GM???....how about roland hemond???

We still have Fontaine in our organization right? Supposedly he's supposed to be an awesome mind. I want KW sticking around the organization though, back to his minor league duties. The guy is sharp, I know that much.

We still have Fontaine in our organization right?  Supposedly he's supposed to be an awesome mind.  I want KW sticking around the organization though, back to his minor league duties.  The guy is sharp, I know that much.

He built a good farm system - and he might have been the GM we hoped for if he hadn't of turned into an anal retentive control freak - maybe he was too young for the job, hasn't grown up yet - if he goes back to working the minors, fine by me -

Guest hotsoxchick1
why you got to tease me like that HSC. you found my one weakness :(

what are you talking about.......tease you how???? :huh: where?? :huh: all i asked of you is not to smoke the thread........lol ;)

Im so mad! :angry: KW did nothing to deserve this. He was simply trying to do the job of someone who wasnt doing it. Is there anything so wrong with that? We should boycott until Manuel is fired. And hsc, how can you support this guy? Hes done nothing. He never steals or bunts, he just sits there and relies ont he bomb. What has he done to make you so comfortable with him?

Kind of hard to bunt and steal when it seems we are always looking at a 5-0 deficit after the 2nd or 3rd inning!

I hate this. Once Kenny is confirmed gone, I wont root for this team any longer until Manuel is gone as well. Ill be here and posting but I wont root for the Sox. I really wouldnt care if they lost like ten in a row just to see Manuel get the can. Lets see him free manage. Hell screw up and finally JR will have enough evidence to fire him.

Royals win. Life as a Sox fan just gets worse and worse... :angry:

So IF the Sox won the World Series under Manuel, you still won't root for the Sox? I guess you'll be waiting for the fall the next still hoping he'll get fired, huh?

Other than Danny Evans, there is not a classier guy in baseball I have met than Roland Hemond.  1st Class all the way!

i met him at soxfest this year...what a cool guy..he was talking about the '83 team...you would think it was happening today they way he talks about that season..the whole time he was talking i was thinking why isnt he our GM now

glad you like danny evans..i really was hoping he was gonna get the GM job when it opened up..never met him but from what ive read and seen of him he always carried himself like a true professional

i met him at soxfest this year...what a cool guy..he was talking about the '83 team...you would think it was happening today they way he talks about that season..the whole time he was talking i was thinking why isnt he our GM now

I remember that Baggs..... but don't you think Hemond may be a little bit too old to be the GM of the White Sox :huh: ? Just a feeling I got from hearing him speak..... like he's sort of out-of-touch with today's professional athlete.

Wasn't there a certain ex-basketball GM close to JR that was rumored, at one point, to be contemplating a move from GM'ing basketball to GM'ing baseball :huh: ? And I'm not talking about Michael Jordan either.

glad you like danny evans..i really was hoping he was gonna get the GM job when it opened up..never met him but from what ive read and seen of him he always carried himself like a true professional

I have met them both and not surprisingly, Danny came up when Roland was with the Sox previously. Danny should have gotten the job before. From my understanding, Danny was more Schueler's guy where KW was Reinsdorf's guy.

Apparently, KW always hung out in JR's suite while Danny watched and evaluated from Schu's.

I have spoken with Danny a few times since he became the Dodgers GM and other than having less time, he has not changed one bit.

On a different but similar note, KW has always alienated people. From contract negotiations to dealings in general, KW is widely known as "not being a people person". I do know that back when the Sox drafted Kip Wells, Kip was ready to go back to school because he and his family had been turned off so bad by KW. Danny Evans came in and smoothed things over and got the deal done. Kip's dad told me that there was no way they were signing with the Sox if Danny didn't get involved. This is only one example of many stories I have heard.

ok stop emailing me........heres the word as i got it ....was supposed to happen today but didnt for some reason or another but look for it to be announced anytime now..........kw will resign or take on another position in the org... due to family issues.....jm stays for now........there was a huge blow out on saturday and thats why kw was headed down to charlotte.......he was told by eddie to leave jm alone and let him do his job and when he was found interfeering with jm's decisions on friday he was warned the final time.... and the discussion fell into saturday and the rest is history.....or not for discussion........so look for kw to be ousted soon........ :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :headbang  :headbang  :headbang

yippie y aaaaaaaaaa.........whoooo hooooooooo party.........yeaaaaaaaaaa..............

:P :P :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :) :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :cheers :cheers HSC... i told rex on the other boards for posting there...

But i guess u deserve the credit...

I LOVE YOU!!!!!

You've made me a the happiest man in the world today.

ok stop emailing me........heres the word as i got it ....was supposed to happen today but didnt for some reason or another but look for it to be announced anytime now..........kw will resign or take on another position in the org... due to family issues.....jm stays for now........there was a huge blow out on saturday and thats why kw was headed down to charlotte.......he was told by eddie to leave jm alone and let him do his job and when he was found interfeering with jm's decisions on friday he was warned the final time.... and the discussion fell into saturday and the rest is history.....or not for discussion........so look for kw to be ousted soon........ :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :headbang  :headbang  :headbang

yippie y aaaaaaaaaa.........whoooo hooooooooo party.........yeaaaaaaaaaa..............

:P :P :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :) :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :cheers :cheers HSC... i told rex on the other boards for posting there...

But i guess u deserve the credit...

I LOVE YOU!!!!!

You've made me a the happiest man in the world today.

Method, before you get to loving anyone, let it happen first. Then hug anyone and everyone. LOL