Petition to Keep John Rooney

White Sox Josh

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(JimH @ Sep 2, 2005 -> 11:32 PM)
Boyer has zero to do with this, he is not in charge of White Sox broadcasting whatsoever.

Thanks, Jim, I wasn't sure.

I sure hope people aren't bothering Brooks daily or anything or badgering him with questions...

Yeah but he can show this list to someone who does have control of it.... and btw Mikhail Noorani

Send the petition to The Score then, and eliminate the middle man.

The Score apparantly has more control over who broadcasts the games and they couldn't come to terms with Rooney.

QUOTE(JimH @ Sep 2, 2005 -> 10:44 PM)
Send the petition to The Score then, and eliminate the middle man.

The Score apparantly has more control over who broadcasts the games and they couldn't come to terms with Rooney.

The Score has nothing to do with the broadcasters it is the team that does. This is a Sox decision. The SCORE may ahve input but they work for the Sox.

Teh SCORE is a s*** station none the less and this is a real pisser. Why is DJ still employeed, does anyone like him???? Uh Oh.

QUOTE(JimH @ Sep 2, 2005 -> 09:32 PM)
Boyer has zero to do with this, he is not in charge of White Sox broadcasting whatsoever.

:huh:

Not trying to sound like a smart ass, but how is it that Brooks, whose title is Vice President of Marketing and Broadcasting, has "zero" to do with this "whatsoever"?

Don't the Sox have final say so on who broadcasts their baseball games? If not, why is Hawk such a homer? :D

This petition isn't going to get John Rooney back. It's a done deal. Personally, I'd like to see Dave Wills be given the job. He left because he wanted a broadcasting job with the Sox and couldn't get it because they already had Rooney and Farmer, now the job is his. Not sure about his contract situation with the Devil Rays, but I think he is a logical replacement.

QUOTE(Jenks Heat @ Sep 2, 2005 -> 11:54 PM)
The Score has nothing to do with the broadcasters it is the team that does.  This is a Sox decision.  The SCORE may ahve input but they work for the Sox.

Teh SCORE is a s*** station none the less and this is a real pisser.  Why is DJ still employeed, does anyone like him????  Uh Oh.

I believe you have this 100% bass ackwards.