Washed up Veteran Relievers

CWSOX45

I'm so f***in sick of seeing Rick White on the hill for the Sox. Why does this team continue to waste money when we have good young arms down in Charlotte? Edwin Almonte is ready to come up IMHO, and can contribute more than Rick White can.

CWSOX45

:fyou Rick White

Guest hotsoxchick1
I'm so f***in sick of seeing Rick White on the hill for the Sox.  Why does this team continue to waste money when we have good young arms down in Charlotte? Edwin Almonte is ready to come up IMHO, and can contribute more than Rick White can.

CWSOX45

remind me again why we got white in the first place.......... :huh: im all for almonte comin up ..........wish we still had valentine here too .. damnit kw......... :angry:

I'm so f***in sick of seeing Rick White on the hill for the Sox.  Why does this team continue to waste money when we have good young arms down in Charlotte? Edwin Almonte is ready to come up IMHO, and can contribute more than Rick White can.

CWSOX45

remind me again why we got white in the first place.......... :huh: im all for almonte comin up ..........wish we still had valentine here too .. damnit kw......... :angry:

I'm not sure, Rick White has been nothing but a pain.

CWSOX45

Everyone has bad outings, Almonte has been stellar down there. It's his turn to come up.

CWSOX45

almonte is carrying an era of almost 7 down there...this yofu guy was just called up to take over the closer role from him

Really? s***. He was doing well last time I checked. Dammit, now we have a Billy Botch in AAA too.

CWSOX45

Guest hotsoxchick1
Everyone has bad outings, Almonte has been stellar down there. It's his turn to come up.

CWSOX45

almonte is carrying an era of almost 7 down there...this yofu guy was just called up to take over the closer role from him

actually yofu is back in b-ham due to stewie comin down.....

CWSOX45

actually yofu is back in b-ham due to stewie comin down.....

the life of a minor leaguer...different week..different team :lol:

I think that 80% of the pen is a crap....they give up 3 runs that in the end cost us the game...that would be 5-5 game. When the offense start hitting this f***ing pen struggles. This is not the way a championship team plays.

Jon Garland lost this game, period. The Oakland pen was pitching in a 7-2 game so they were throwing so fat ones in the 8th, to end the game, had we been able to get a big Foulke up we could've made em' pay, but this game was lost on a really stupid 3-1 pitch by Garland.

Jon Garland lost this game, period.  The Oakland pen was pitching in a 7-2 game so they were throwing so fat ones in the 8th, to end the game, had we been able to get a big Foulke up we could've made em' pay, but this game was lost on a really stupid 3-1 pitch by Garland.

That's pretty much what Garland said about it too.