Sox Apparel question

Kyyle23

I asked this before when this topic came up and I never found the t shirt. Maybe, you guys can help me this time around.

Last year, I saw a guy at the cell wearing a black and silver T-shirt that had a drawing of a CTA train approaching down the platform. The platform read Sox-35th on it. It was awesome, I have never seen it again.

By the way, his GF had the same shirt on, but her's read Addison on it and was in Scrubbie blue.

QUOTE(The Critic @ Sep 6, 2005 -> 12:23 PM)
I heard that you can only buy the HE GONE and YOU CAN PUT IT ON THE BOARD, YES! shirts outside the park.....

:D :lolhitting

Well, now I really am curious as to just how "official" the ones sold in the ballpark are.

Is there some sort of "officially licensed" tag on it?

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Sep 6, 2005 -> 12:21 PM)
I got the gray one with the black lettering, it's held up fine.  You just got a bad one :P

I didn't (wouldn't) buy from them but a couple people I know did. And to be fair they've bought most of the shirts for sale out there and had good luck for the most part.

QUOTE(AddisonStSox @ Sep 6, 2005 -> 12:00 PM)
How ironic.

This thread is posted the same day I find myself wearing my Sox: Southside Road Kill, Cubs Choke, Cubs Suck shirt.

i bought one of those this year and it doesn't fit right anymore.

eh, oh well, i still wear it.

It gets the message across. :lol:

QUOTE(retro1983hat @ Sep 6, 2005 -> 03:14 PM)
Nearly all of the shirts being sold between the L and the park are anti-Cub shirts. My favorite, even though I wouldn't wear it, is the Wrigley Field, World's Largest Gay bar.

I usually refrain from wearing shirts like that, but this one was too much to pass up.