JOE COWLEY RIPS kw TO SHREDS!!!..PLAYERS TOO

baggio202

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But Manuel is not one of KW's boys.  I don't see JM getting the axe if he's been managing with his hands tied behind his back for the last 2+ seasons.

what i got from that info was now that manuel is freed up from KW (eventhough it hasnt been annouced , for all practical purposes JM can now tell KW to go to hell , he knows he is gone) if thise team screws up this west coast then its on jerry and he goes too...we need these next 2 games bad...3-3 probably saves jerry's job...2-4 eh??...1-5 sharpen the axe..

what i got from that info was now that manuel is freed up from KW (eventhough it hasnt been annouced , for all practical purposes JM can now tell KW to go to hell , he knows he is gone) if thise team screws up this west coast then its on jerry and he goes too...we need these next 2 games bad...3-3 probably saves jerry's job...2-4 eh??...1-5 sharpen the axe..

What info are you referring to?

What info are you referring to?

this quote from HSC...

"now i have also heard that if we dont fair well on this seattle trip kw may have a few friends holding hands with him in the unemployment line... which friends i have NO idea, but a few of them will be with him if we dont win".......

im drawing my on conclusions on manuel's fate from that

this quote from HSC...

"now i have also heard that if we dont fair well on this seattle trip kw may have a few friends holding hands with him in the unemployment line... which friends i have NO idea, but a few of them will be with him if we dont win".......

Hopefully Williams, Manuel, and Ward all go. This s*** is ridiculous and, as I have said before, I don't think it is all KW's fault in the grand scheme of things.

this quote from HSC...

Hopefully Williams, Manuel, and Ward all go. This s*** is ridiculous and, as I have said before, I don't think it is all KW's fault in the grand scheme of things.

its all his fault in my book..he put together the slowest team in the majors (tied with oakland) and its all right handed power...talk about a disaster in the makings....in 3 years he never addressed the biggest problem on this team..a lefty power bat..then created another one with trading all our speed away

cowley is right..he is in way over his head

I was told end of this week. When I asked "Friday? Saturday? Sunday..?" I was told "before Monday".

That would coincide with the end of this roadtrip right? Seems to make sense.

A little birdie told me that Ward will be gone soon. That would probably coincide with KW's firing, one might think.

Still not sure about JM.

How often do you see a GM, Manager and Hitting Coach all axed at the same time?? Seems like a bit much to me. My guess is if KW and GW go, JM gets a reprieve for at least 2 more weeks.

I was told end of this week. When I asked "Friday? Saturday? Sunday..?" I was told "before Monday".

That would coincide with the end of this roadtrip right?  Seems to make sense.

A little birdie told me that Ward will be gone soon.  That would probably coincide with KW's firing, one might think.

Still not sure about JM. 

How often do you see a GM, Manager and Hitting Coach all axed at the same time??  Seems like a bit much to me.  My guess is if KW and GW go, JM gets a reprieve for at least 2 more weeks.

you people need to stop fantasizing and pretending youre in the know, and just be a fan. K?

A little birdie told me that Ward will be gone soon.  That would probably coincide with KW's firing, one might think.

Still not sure about JM. 

How often do you see a GM, Manager and Hitting Coach all axed at the same time??  Seems like a bit much to me.  My guess is if KW and GW go, JM gets a reprieve for at least 2 more weeks.

you people need to stop fantasizing and pretending youre in the know, and just be a fan. K?

So are you going to back off and eat crow if it happens?

Still not sure about JM. 

And tell me, what fun is that? :D

Still not sure about JM. 

It sucks not being "in the know" huh?

Guest hotsoxchick1

:nono and you need to stop being such a hostile, angry little man :nono .........if you played nicer with everyone maybe you would have some friends......... ;) lol............

Still not sure about JM. 

So are you going to back off and eat crow if it happens?

ummm? no????? We all can guess when or if KW gets fired, it doesnt take a masters degree in rocket science, and it doesnt take being in the "know". Those fantasies are for losers with no life. If the shoe fits.....

:nono and you need to stop being such a hostile, angry little man :nono .........if you played nicer with everyone maybe you would have some friends.........  ;)  lol............

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 UMMMMMMMM i have friends in the world sweetie. Unlike you, i dont need friends on an internet site.

Guest hotsoxchick1

:nono and you need to stop being such a hostile, angry little man :nono .........if you played nicer with everyone maybe you would have some friends.........  ;)  lol............

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 UMMMMMMMM i have friends in the world sweetie. Unlike you, i dont need friends on an internet site.

STOP PRETENDING NOW..............lmao :D

STOP PRETENDING NOW..............lmao :D

Yeah because i have to pretend right? LOL :rolleyes:

i dont think ive ever seen a more negative piece on kennt before by anyone..this is wild..and it backs up everything steff and HSC have been telling us

http://www.dailysouthtown.com/southtown/ds.../pro/091sd5.htm

Good Article, I have said since I joined here in January KW was over his head. I have heard through 4 different sources KW was NO MORE than Schueler's coffee boy, he contributed nothing to orginazation, whether they should of keeped D.Evans as GM or not is debatable ,but what is not is KW should of NEVER been given the job and JR gave KW the job because JR and Selig are on the Minority hiring Committee for MLB and was pressured by Selig to have a minority GM to go along with a minority Manager. In turn Selig had Milwaukee hire J.Royster as minority manager of the Brewers around the same time.

I'm so sick of this s***.

Why is it so important to have minorities managing/coaching/owning teams in today's sports world? Who gives a f*** what color someone is? Why do minorities (mainly blacks in this case) feel the need to cry and b**** and moan about "having so few" in those positions? Isn't it enough for them that a large percentage of baseball (and other sports) is played by minorities?

And why is it that if I, as a white man, say "there should be more white people in sports", I am called a racist. Yet, when a black man says "there should be more black people in sports", he's "got a vision of how modern sports should be"?

:fyou people who focus so much on race. Just live your f***ing lives and stop worrying about what others are doing and what color someone is. Shut the god damned f*** up, because YOU are the ones that are racist. Motherf***ers.

:fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou

i dont think ive ever seen a more negative piece on kennt before by anyone..this is wild..and it backs up everything steff and HSC have been telling us

http://www.dailysouthtown.com/southtown/ds.../pro/091sd5.htm

Good Article, I have said since I joined here in January KW was over his head. I have heard through 4 different sources KW was NO MORE than Schueler's coffee boy, he contributed nothing to orginazation, whether they should of keeped D.Evans as GM or not is debatable ,but what is not is KW should of NEVER been given the job and JR gave KW the job because JR and Selig are on the Minority hiring Committee for MLB and was pressured by Selig to have a minority GM to go along with a minority Manager. In turn Selig had Milwaukee hire J.Royster as minority manager of the Brewers around the same time.

I'm so sick of this s***.

Why is it so important to have minorities managing/coaching/owning teams in today's sports world? Who gives a f*** what color someone is? Why do minorities (mainly blacks in this case) feel the need to cry and b**** and moan about "having so few" in those positions? Isn't it enough for them that a large percentage of baseball (and other sports) is played by minorities?

And why is it that if I, as a white man, say "there should be more white people in sports", I am called a racist. Yet, when a black man says "there should be more black people in sports", he's "got a vision of how modern sports should be"?

:fyou people who focus so much on race. Just live your f***ing lives and stop worrying about what others are doing and what color someone is. Shut the god damned f*** up, because YOU are the ones that are racist. Motherf***ers.

:fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou

Well to be honest, because white men are not minorities and minorities have been overlooked and abused in past history.

Guest hotsoxchick1

clu .....were you not warned before in another thread that jr was afraid the race thing would come out???? its only the begining........... :rolleyes: and its the only first cause of attack they have.........dont pay attention to the crap job he does just what color his skin is...........