Line-up

Cali

Whatever happened to us planning on having a set lineup this season, all season?

We suck at this time.

Yep.

As long as we're changing the lineup every game, we're not going to win on a regular basis. We may win a game here and there, but it will be nothing sustained over a period of more than 2 or 3 days.

Whatever happened to us planning on having a set lineup this season, all season?

We suck at this time.

Well, the guys like Thomas and Konerko who should be hitting aren't. And if you've got guys like Daubach this year instead of Liefer. Brian can play and Jeff couldn't.

No way Borchard will bat 3rd. He's struggling to hit .260 at AAA. Don't get me wrong, I love him more than anyone else, but there's just no way he'll hit 3rd. I see him in the 7th or 8th spot until he gets really comfortable in the majors.

'04 Lineup

Jimenez

Valentin

Borchard

Ordonez

Konerko

Crede

Lee (KW guy, he'll be back)

Harris

Olivo

If the rumors are true, KW won't be in the GM position in '04, so any of "his boys" are subject to trade once he steps down or gets canned.

BTW, where's Frank in your lineup? If KW's boys get to stay, wouldn't Frank get to? Afterall, he's supposedly JR's boy -- and I would think JR's boys take priority over KW's. No?

And yes, Borchard hitting 3rd in '04 is a joke.