I feel better already

sox-r-us

After a lot of thinking, I think we will win this division when it is all said and done. We have played our worst baseball and the Injuns have played their best. The Injuns will trip soon .....and we will get back to what we were doing

We are STILL leading this division. It may take us to win the last series at Cleveland, but I think we get it done.

GO SOX ..... AND YES CLEVELAND SUCKS

:gosox1: :gosox2:

QUOTE(sox-r-us @ Sep 24, 2005 -> 02:35 AM)
After a lot of thinking, I think we will win this division when it is all said and done. We have played our worst baseball and the Injuns have played their best. The Injuns will trip soon .....and we will get back to what we were doing

We are STILL leading this division. It may take us to win the last series at Cleveland, but I think we get it done.

:gosox1:  :gosox2:

Cleveland has won 16 of 18 games. I'd be happy if they just stumbled a little bit.

The good news... no more Santana, an iffy Mays and Buehrle vs a rookie with an ERA of 7.

Then, 4 games vs Detroit (without Bonderman), who we have owned this year.

It's still looking okay if the Sox CAN KNOCK IN MEN IN SCORING POSITION MORE OFTEN. :banghead

:cheers

Edited by knightni

Basically, we need to take 5 of our next 6 games and hope Cleveland drops a game or 2. If we go into the last series against Cleveland tied or behind, I think we're done. No reason we shouldn't take atleast 5 of these next 6. The Twins have flat out no offense and aren't playing for anything. The Tigers have been the worst team in baseball the last month or so. And we won't have to see Bonderman, either. We control our own fate.

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Sep 24, 2005 -> 05:49 AM)
With the way Detroit have quit, it's pretty much INEXCUSABLE if we don't take all 4 games from them, even with the way we've been going lately.

Damn right it would be inexcusable! The Kansas City Royals 4-game swept them for God's sake!

QUOTE(sox-r-us @ Sep 24, 2005 -> 03:35 AM)

:gosox1:  :gosox2:

I hope they trip soon. Like losing tommorow and at least one to the Rays while the sox sweep. 3.5 games going into friday

QUOTE(Steve9347 @ Sep 24, 2005 -> 05:07 PM)
your point? It doesn't matter what you have if you can't use it right.

3-5, 3.64 ERA in 13 starts, 76.3 IP, 70 hits, 6 homers, 26 walks, 92 strike outs in AA

9-2, 1.78 ERA in 14 starts, 91 IP, 56 hits, 4 homers, 24 walks, 112 strike outs in AAA

A K/9 of 11 between AA and AAA is solid, no?

I think he can use his stuff, but maybe that's just MHO.