Steff and HSC

Mr. Showtime

Ugh, move on and grow up.

HSC, quit egging him on.  And Bmr, I have never seen the words "I'm not fat" more in my life.  I don't care if you are or not, but it seems kind of weird you would go on and on and on, when it seems it would be eaiser to just give her a "whatever" and move on.

Uh you dont see me laughing when im saying im not? This is entertaining. I challenge her to prove her lie, thats all.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotsoxchick1

HSC, quit egging him on.  And Bmr, I have never seen the words "I'm not fat" more in my life.  I don't care if you are or not, but it seems kind of weird you would go on and on and on, when it seems it would be eaiser to just give her a "whatever" and move on.

yes.. dad......... :rolleyes: lol

yes.. dad......... :rolleyes: lol

Post it or shut up sweetie................ ;)

Guest hotsoxchick1

anyone can go to wsi.. and most here are from there anyhow.. and see your bald, goate covered double chins for themselves........i dont need to drag that ugliness here...........lol........

anyone can go to wsi.. and most here are from there anyhow.. and see your bald, goate covered double chins for themselves........i dont need to drag that ugliness here...........lol........

K ? LOL This is tooooooooooooooo funny, lol :rolleyes:

Dude im very competitive by nature. When someone challenges me, especially with a jealous lie, I dont back down from the challenge. It has nothing to do with being fat or not. I obviously know that i am not.

email HSC your best pic and she can put it up in the MSN baseball community and we can all see for ourselves  - plenty of pictures of many of us are there already - would be great to add yours!

still think it is a good idea to end this...

I may be beating a dead horse here....but HSC, what do you mean by that?  Is Koch going to be traded or put on the DL or what?  :huh:

We ain't that lucky. She posted the Botch/Foulke trade a few days before it happened. Alot of people, at the time, didn't believe her.

MOVE ON PEOPLE............  The final word is NOT necessary

Dude, I'm gonna go old school and say you're a stick in the mud. This s*** is funny as hell :lol:

If they want to keep going at at, let them..But do agree maybe it should go to the off-topic board :lolhitting

Bmr.... I'm just curious.   Do you ever have a pleasent word to say to anyone?  I don't recall seeing it occur on this board.

Sure, all the time. To non-idiots. Dude i come here to have fun. Many times i like to play the devils advocate. Thats just my style. If you, or anyone, is offended by my "internet style", so be it. It wont be the first time, and it wont be the last. I enjoy it. It has trained me to have excellent control of my emotions.

bmr31 what is your problem? Lay off the ladies. Are you that insecure?

Thanks hotsoxchick and stef. You are two of the better posters on this board, and I really appreciate the inside info. I remember when you posted the Koch info and were attacked by other posters on this board and another. Its amazing to me why anyone would attack someone giving us inside info. Go figure :huh: