Anyone else cheering for the Cubs?

DonkeyKongerko

QUOTE(DonkeyKongerko @ Oct 2, 2005 -> 01:41 PM)
Yeah, what's so lovable about this? It kinda sucks. I don't get it.

You're not drunk, you're not surrounded by drunk people telling you how great Wrigley is, and Sammy Sosa didn't hit a home run to make it a 9-1 Cubs loss. Of course it kinda sucks.

I think I'll be quite conflicted if we were to play the Stros in a WS. My favorite piece of baseball memoribilia is a Jeff Bagwell autographed ball (does the Jose Lima autograph on the ball cancel it out, though?). Craig Biggio could play for me anyday. He is the definition of grinder. Bagwell is so close to Franks numbers that it is scary. If we cannot win it, I want the Stros to.

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Oct 2, 2005 -> 04:37 PM)
I think I'll be quite conflicted if we were to play the Stros in a WS. My favorite piece of baseball memoribilia is a Jeff Bagwell autographed ball (does the Jose Lima autograph on the ball cancel it out, though?). Craig Biggio could play for me anyday. He is the definition of grinder. Bagwell is so close to Franks numbers that it is scary. If we cannot win it, I want the Stros to.

Considering that Bagwell and Frank were born on the same day, it's really scary.