ALCS tickets on sale Thursday

greasywheels121

I got through right away at noon online but my "word for verification" didn't load, so I got f***ed, and had to go the back of the 'line'. No tickets for me.

Looking at eBay for 'Buy it Now' the price for 2 tickets anywhere in The Cell look like they are starting at $1,000.

f***ING BULLs*** f***ING BROKERS

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(rudylaw @ Oct 6, 2005 -> 11:54 AM)
It kind of pisses me off that us Sox Fans that go to 10-20 games a year try our tails off to get playoff tickets and can't because some yahoo that has not been to a game in 10 years decides this is a good time to finally go.  :chair

That f***in pisses me off as well. The people who live and die by this team get absolutely nothing yet the f***s who all the sudden decided they were white sox fans because they were winning get f***in tickets. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

QUOTE(Linnwood @ Oct 6, 2005 -> 01:06 PM)
I got through right away at noon online but my "word for verification" didn't load, so I got f***ed, and had to go the back of the 'line'. No tickets for me.

Looking at eBay for 'Buy it Now' the price for 2 tickets anywhere in The Cell look like they are starting at $1,000.

f***ING BULLs*** f***ING BROKERS

Stub hub is not at all that high. Lowers less than $200 for both games 1 & 2.

QUOTE(BigSqwert @ Oct 6, 2005 -> 01:06 PM)
Question: Can I go to the box office whenever they are open to pickup the tickets at will call or does it have to be the day of the game?

i am pretty sure you can go starting tomorrow anytime between 10-9pm

QUOTE(Chisoxrd5 @ Oct 6, 2005 -> 01:10 PM)
Uhhh....I'm not seeeing anything even remotely that cheap...  :huh

Game 2

4 tickets

together

$150.00 each

$600.00 all

Auction

(1 bids)

View Details

2 tickets

together

$195.00 each

$390.00 all

Auction

(4 bids)

View Details

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Oct 6, 2005 -> 01:12 PM)
Nope and the few that are listed that cheap are listing the opening bid prices.  In other words, they will end up at 4 X that price.

Ahh... I see that now. Do they have a buy it now feature there..?

In any event.. that's a lot less then $1000 a seat.

Those are auctions...they will end up going for way more...Looks like I'm dropping $300 plus a ticket for game 1 or 2...

I did score 4 for game six...upper deck though 542, row 8...I'll probably sell them and put it towards my upgrades :angry:

I'm still shocked by how well you did Steff...

QUOTE(Chisoxrd5 @ Oct 6, 2005 -> 01:14 PM)
Those are auctions...they will end up going for way more...Looks like I'm dropping $300 plus a ticket for game 1 or 2...

I did score 4 for game six...upper deck though 542, row 8...I'll probably sell them and put it towards my upgrades  :angry:

It definitely looks like it will be at least #300 a seat, and not necessarily for good ones... :angry:

QUOTE(Chisoxrd5 @ Oct 6, 2005 -> 01:14 PM)

I did score 4 for game six...upper deck though 542, row 8...I'll probably sell them and put it towards my upgrades  :angry:

Yep, you will see that low price and only like 2 bids until about 1 day before the game, then suddenly the price will quadrupule and there will be like 40 bids.

QUOTE(BDavisFutureHOF @ Oct 6, 2005 -> 01:17 PM)
Game 2 is being offered at 200 over face right now at ticketreserve -- total would be 265

After review of that website...I am very confused and feel like if I were to make a purchase I would be sitting in the top corner behind two 7'4 Asian gentlemen.

QUOTE(Chisoxrd5 @ Oct 6, 2005 -> 01:20 PM)
After review of that website...I am very confused and feel like if I were to make a purchase I would be sitting in the top corner behind two 7'4 Asian gentlemen.

G... you have mail.

guys outta curiosity, i'm in Sec 524 and it says that some seats may have an obscured view. my question is where is that part of the section and how badly is it obscured and by what?

just wondering if anyone might know

QUOTE(Reddy @ Oct 6, 2005 -> 01:23 PM)
guys outta curiosity, i'm in Sec 524 and it says that some seats may have an obscured view.  my question is where is that part of the section and how badly is it obscured and by what?

Ok...did it say obscure or obstructed? :lol:

I don't think they will be too bad...all that means is that there may not be able to see a Very very very small portion of the field because of the poles that hold up the awning on the upper deck. You should be fine..

QUOTE(Reddy @ Oct 6, 2005 -> 01:23 PM)
guys outta curiosity, i'm in Sec 524 and it says that some seats may have an obscured view.  my question is where is that part of the section and how badly is it obscured and by what?

the view is obstructed where the steel poles hold up the over hang...if you are in row 15 or below you should be fine

QUOTE(Queen Prawn @ Oct 6, 2005 -> 01:37 PM)
I was in restricted view, last row on 9/24 and they were awesome seats - right behind the plate (or close to it lol).  Our view was only slightly restricted.

aight thanks mucho.

Edited by Reddy

QUOTE(ZoomSlowik @ Oct 6, 2005 -> 01:42 PM)
What's interesting to me is that there are already World Series tickets listed on stubhub, obviously at obscene prices.  :huh

Season ticket holders. We got all our tickets weeks ago.