ALCS tickets on sale Thursday

greasywheels121

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ Oct 6, 2005 -> 12:32 PM)
Ticketmaster blows. How does it go from an approximate wait time of 3 minutes to 15 or more 30 minutes later? How do you lose you place in line if its not being f***ed with?

becase with ticketmaser it is random...there is no "line"...people just jump around when your browser is updating...its a real s***ty way of doing things...but thats how they do it

i got in right away, waited 20 mins and got this answer... :finger ticketmaster

There was a problem processing your request.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Your tickets are currently reserved in multiple windows or browsers. Please use only one window to continue processing your request.

Use of the Website signifies your agreement to the Terms of use and Privacy Policy.

TICKETMATER BLOWS. I had 2 computers on with a total of 5 browsers all searching for the same seats, 4 for Game 1. Only one went through and came back with last row UD. Each one had me virtually in the front of the queue with wait time never being more than a minute. Then each $65 ticket as $10 in fees, total BS. You wanna take a dollar or two for a fee go ahead, but $10 per ticket, COME ON. I heard MLB is done with ticketmaster this year and next year moving to tickets.com, i say it cant happen soon enough.

QUOTE(DonkeyKongerko @ Oct 6, 2005 -> 12:26 PM)
Game Over:

There was a problem processing your request.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

(0x100084)

If you submitted an order, and are not sure if it went through please check Order History or contact Customer Service.

I got that too on my second try.

QUOTE(BigSqwert @ Oct 6, 2005 -> 12:41 PM)
I called the St Louis ticketmaster phone number and easily got through and got tickets.

EDIT:  by the way...this was at 12:15 after I gave up on waiting online.

out of town ticket masters cannot sell this event. I call shenanigans

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Oct 6, 2005 -> 11:40 AM)
I had 7 f***ing computers going out 4 different sites to maximize my ability.  I had quantities of 1 and 2 varied on those computers, and still got f***ing shut out.

I guess I am drinking at home watching it on the big screen.  OH WELL

I did the same thing on six computers and got shut out. It just doesn't seem right. The only person that I talked to that got through is form out of state.

Ach!!! Had 4 computers chugging away at noon central, and nothing to show for it. :angry: :angry:

My first mistake was using Safari browser. Off the bat I got right into the system, and after placing the order when the visual proof word was supposed to come up all I got was a broken link. Tried to pursue the ticket pull using the visually impaired option but then got the database error everybody else got. By that time it was 5 minutes into the sale. I switched browsers and got into the cue on 4 different machines for the 4 different game dates, where I lingered and died. :crying :crying

Oh well. I was trying to snag tix for family anyway, as next week is a travel no go for me. I was looking to curry favor with any family I could help out, because my schedule is WIDE OPEN for games 1 and 2 of the WS!

:gosox3: :gosox3: :gosox3: