Guaranteed series tickets....

Steff

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there still is hope.... :pray

Signed up early Tuesday morning, and where I'm not expecting a call, it certainly would be nice. We also offered to upgrade our 27 game plan to a full season or just start up a brand new season plan, but havent heard back from our rep yet. For those who were tring to get through to reps, did you try to conctact the person listed in the email you recieved or were they all the same?? We jsut tried to contact our regular rep for the past 3 years...

just got back from getting my tickets, its pretty much a madhouse downthere, with people dropping off money and picking up tickets..there were even a couple of people just showing up that were mad they had not been called yet, but they were turned away saying there was nothing they could do....anyways im in section 510 for the WS and 350 for the season...good luck to everyone else that is still waiting for a phone call

QUOTE(THEWOOD @ Oct 20, 2005 -> 05:40 PM)
just got back from getting my tickets, its pretty much a madhouse downthere, with people dropping off money and picking up tickets..there were even a couple of people just showing up that were mad they had not been called yet, but they were turned away saying there was nothing they could do....anyways im in section 510 for the WS and 350 for the season...good luck to everyone else that is still waiting for a phone call

You have been officially anointed as the in-town voice for CanOfCorn. Since I can't get tickets to either place and I'm stuck down here in Astroland...please to cheer for me. Maybe we can have an "Adopt-an-Out-of-Town Fan" thread. We give you money for a sign and you can make one saying,

"I'm cheering for me and CanOfCorn, Austin, Texas!"

:gosox1:

QUOTE(THEWOOD @ Oct 20, 2005 -> 05:40 PM)

Im still holding out some hope. Did you get WS tix for all the games?