Just bought this..

Steff

QUOTE(watchtower41 @ Oct 20, 2005 -> 02:42 PM)
I was heavily thinking about picking up one of these as well... look like real nice bats and something that would look reals nice on the wall.  I do wonder though, shoudl our beloved Sox go onto win 4 more games, new bat??

Of course.

QUOTE(Pauly8509CWS @ Oct 20, 2005 -> 10:11 PM)
Have you ever seen the less fortunate hispanic players write?  It's tough on them, I mean, he signed at age 17.

Actually... I have seen the kitchen guys at work make an attempt at it. They know they are pretty bad :D Also- the term 'less fortunate' is a stretch when tou are making as much as they do.

QUOTE(CubsSuck1 @ Oct 20, 2005 -> 10:32 PM)
Actually... I have seen the kitchen guys at work make an attempt at it. They know they are pretty bad :D Also- the term 'less fortunate' is a stretch when tou are making as much as they do.

Well, I'm talking of being raised less fortunate, he was from the Dominican Republic and was signed at 17.

QUOTE(Pauly8509CWS @ Oct 20, 2005 -> 11:46 PM)
Well, I'm talking of being raised less fortunate, he was from the Dominican Republic and was signed at 17.

Actually according ot BR, Vizcaino was signed when he was 20 by the A's and he's alotted $2.633M over his major league career.

QUOTE(bschmaranz @ Oct 20, 2005 -> 08:18 PM)
I actually just got an email from The Score and they're promoting it I guess.  They also left a promotional code (FOURMOREWINS) to use when ordering and you get a $20 discount.

I had a different code from that got me $20 off and free shipping.

QUOTE(tonyho7476 @ Oct 21, 2005 -> 08:00 AM)
Just bought it...Thanks Steff...that bat rocks.  But, after we win the world series, will they come out with another bat?  Then what do I do with this one?  Ah, looter's tool....thanks.

Buy another.. :huh

:lol: :cheers

QUOTE(Steff @ Oct 21, 2005 -> 08:01 AM)
Buy another..  :huh

:lol:  :cheers

These white sox are getting real expensive...I spent over $300 on Monday for souvenirs...now this bat...then WS champs gear...then tix for next year...and the next year...can I take out a loan? Anyone? Bueller? Anyone?

Edited by tonyho7476