ESPN Asks who are you rooting for

BigEdWalsh

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/index

There's a poll on ESPN Sports asking who are you rooting for. They have a map indicating how people in every state have voted. The Sox lead in IL, Iowa, Missouri, Indiana and Delaware (Delaware?!). Hahahaha!! I guess most of the country is a little depressed tonight.

:gosox1:

QUOTE(BigEdWalsh @ Oct 22, 2005 -> 11:09 PM)
http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/index

There's a poll on ESPN Sports asking who are you rooting for. They have a map indicating how people in every state have voted. The Sox lead in IL, Iowa, Missouri, Indiana and Delaware (Delaware?!). Hahahaha!! I guess most of the country is a little depressed tonight.

No!!! Not red and blue states again!

That is HA larious. It's a nailbiter in IA, Missouri by a nose, kind of a decent margin in IA. Other than the big lead in IL, it seems that most of the U.S. likes Houston. Well, NY is mad that their boys are stars on our team. MA is mad their team got swept, and CA is almost in the same boat. I don't care if the whole country hates them. I heart them anyway.

QUOTE(IlliniStro @ Oct 22, 2005 -> 10:19 PM)
That is HA larious.  It's a nailbiter in IA, Missouri by a nose, kind of a decent margin in IA.  Other than the big lead in IL, it seems that most of the U.S. likes Houston.  Well, NY is mad that their boys are stars on our team.  MA is mad their team got swept, and CA is almost in the same boat.  I don't care if the whole country hates them.  I heart them anyway.

White Sox Nation, indeed!