Does Ms Nasty have a secret child?

southsider2k5

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Oct 25, 2005 -> 11:22 AM)
Usually it's fairly difficult for a female to, you know, have a secret child.  Males...yeah it's understandable, but with females, there's certain, shall we say, telltale signs.

Unless she's toting them around with her, or submits to an exam - ala Tyra Banks and her boobies - what are the "telltale" signs.. ?

QUOTE(Steff @ Oct 25, 2005 -> 09:25 AM)
Unless she's toting them around with her, or submits to an exam - ala Tyra Banks and her boobies - what are the "telltale" signs.. ?

You know, a large weight gain that lasts a few months right around the time the kid was born? Surely there are photos.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Oct 25, 2005 -> 11:27 AM)
You know, a large weight gain that lasts a few months right around the time the kid was born?  Surely there are photos.

I'm sure if she was in the motherly way she was kept in seclusion. Hell.. the public didn't even know about the marriage to DeBarge until years after - the same with the second dope.

QUOTE(afacio @ Oct 25, 2005 -> 02:54 PM)
Too bad what's-his-name didn't rip off her pasty back then.  A little milk flowin would be a telltale sign.  I can't believe she went unnoticed thru an entire pregnancy, but nothing surprises me these days.

Nice post.

18 years after the birth, here's a news flash, she isn't going to still be lactating. :headshake

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Oct 26, 2005 -> 09:18 AM)
Nice post.

18 years after the birth, here's a news flash, she isn't going to still be lactating.  :headshake

That's why I said "back then". Lighten up. Next time you critique someone's post make sure you get it right. :headshake

QUOTE(afacio @ Oct 26, 2005 -> 10:01 AM)
That's why I said "back then".   Lighten up.  Next time you critique someone's post make sure you get it right.   :headshake

And at what point in her career was she wearing a "pasty" or did we have a shot of her "boob" other than at the Superbowl of a few years ago? I don't seem to remember Janet ever running around with "pasties" on.

Oh wait...re-reading it again I now see you are using the "way back machine" with Timberlake to have him time travel to that point in time. It's still a bit of a vague post on what you were getting at.

It still gets a nice post just for being a nasty post. So nope...I choose to NOT lighten up. Thanks though. :D

Edited by Kid Gleason

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Oct 27, 2005 -> 12:06 PM)
And at what point in her career was she wearing a "pasty" or did we have a shot of her "boob" other than at the Superbowl of a few years ago? I don't seem to remember Janet ever running around with "pasties" on.

Oh wait...re-reading it again I now see you are using the "way back machine" with Timberlake to have him time travel to that point in time. It's still a bit of a vague post on what you were getting at.

It still gets a nice post just for being a nasty post. So nope...I choose to NOT lighten up. Thanks though.  :D

She's called Ms. Nasty, I made a nasty comment. No big deal. I've seen articles on here about dogs raping men, dead women being mistaken for halloween decorations, cheerleaders playing around in their own waste, I don't think a little titty joke was really that bad. To each his own though.

QUOTE(afacio @ Nov 2, 2005 -> 11:47 AM)
She's called Ms. Nasty, I made a nasty comment.  No big deal.  I've seen articles on here about dogs raping men, dead women being mistaken for halloween decorations, cheerleaders playing around in their own waste, I don't think a little titty joke was really that bad.  To each his own though.

It wasn't. And had nothing to do with the banter above. Misunderstanding... that's all.