NUKE_CLEVELAND

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

To all the doubters: STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my God! I am exhausted but I am so thrilled and high on adrenaline that I won't sleep for a while!!!!

And tomorrow it's back to sweet home Chicago!

I f***ING LOVE THIS TEAM!

I had a bad bad feeling about this game even after we got ahead just because they were at home and because of Jenks' problems closing. This was a terrible f***ing game. That was probably the most stressful game I have ever seen. I cannot believe Blum hit a homer. It's 1:00 am and im yelling "HOLY s***!!!!"

Enough of my crying, I CANT BELIEVE WE WON!!!!! 1 MORE!!!!!!!!!!! 1 MORE!!!!! HOLY CRAP!!!! :gosox1:

Thank you El Duque.

Thank you Damaso.

I know that you guys both have taken about five years off of my life, but thanks. I know Damaso probably won't be here next year, but thanks. It was awesome seeing him get Biggio and Tavares, back-to-back, on that fastball inside. Awesome. And, as much trouble as he had with the bottom of the lineup, he made Morgan Ensberg look silly, and had Lance Berkman off balance.

Great job, El Duque, Damaso, and Bobby...

QUOTE(daa84 @ Oct 26, 2005 -> 12:36 AM)
Blums homer just shows how much of a team effort this whole thing has been and how much of a TEAM the white sox are

Thats the point Ive been beating up on here. Every night theres a new hero........I love this club!!!!!!!!!!!!!